Use Descriptive and Complete Thread Titles, and Write More Readable Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

Admin
1. Always use a descriptive and complete title when starting a new thread, a long title (minimum 4 words) is preferred. The thread title should clearly tell what a thread is about.

2. Please don't use all-capital words in thread titles.

3. Write a summary or quote one or two paragraphs when using external links, especially in OP.

If a thread violates any of the three rules above, it may be removed without notice.

4. If you write a long post, please separate it into several paragraphs for easier reading.

Last edited:
Still seeing vague or very short titles despite of long time preaching and numerous reminders.

Please spend some time coming up with a good title when starting a new thread, and a minimum of 4 words is required. I know that using at least 4 words is not always reasonable, but I believe we can all do it for the betterment of our forums.

From now on, I will remove new threads with vague or short titles without explanations. If your thread is deleted, read this thread and you will know why, the title is pretty much the only reason to have a thread removed.

Don't want to upset anyone, but I really need to make the moderation easier and less time-consuming.

Old threads won't be affected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back