Yeah....Dr. Fauci: Genius

win231

SF VIP
116309623_10224087439399634_1362906874568182952_n.jpg

From the many things that I have learned from being a state police Trooper and Investigator is that I should never trust what people tell me, unless it can be corroborated. Of course, this does not include the simplest of things such as, if someone would tell me that it’s hot outside. After all, it’s late in July, we are in Pennsylvania, so yes, it most likely is.

Not being an epidemiologist or any other type of scientist puts me at a disadvantage. The doctor could tell me almost anything connected to epidemiology and I would believe him. In the early stages of this disease, the doctor was kind of all over the place with his advice. “No need to wear a mask” to “Everyone should be wearing a mask.” “No need to close the borders” to “It’s best to close the borders.” And so on.

Dr. Fauci has won just about every award or medal in science that is available, including his work on Ebola, HIV and SARS, plus others. So, based on that, I shouldn’t doubt any of his comments or advice, except that I do. Why? My main reason is because even though Dr. Fauci has been acclaimed as the know-it-all in diseases and especially viruses, other doctors with less astonishing resumes have from time to time contradicted some of his assertions. This causes confusion, at least on my part it does.

I must admit, right from the first time that I heard him speak on TV, I found him to be questionable with some of his responses to the questions asked by the press. I can’t put my finger on just what it is about him, but he kind of gives me doubts about some of the things that he reports on. For example; here is a segment from an article that I read in “National Geographic.” “If you look at the evolution of the virus in bats and what's out there now, [the scientific evidence] is very, very strongly leaning toward this could not have been artificially or deliberately manipulated … Everything about the stepwise evolution over time strongly indicates that [this virus] evolved in nature and then jumped species,” Fauci says. Based on the scientific evidence, he also doesn’t entertain an alternate theory—that someone found the coronavirus in the wild, brought it to a lab, and then it accidentally escaped.”

It was my impression that this was something that the entire scientific community had agreed upon. Now, I read this and say to myself, “What? Where did this come from?” There’s much more that I could write about this, but I know many of our SF members do not like or read long posts, so I will stop here, but in closing, I would just add that each of us has to decide for ourselves how we are going to separate the facts, the truthful facts from the b.s.

He is involved in the business of vaccines.

Wow, Carrymeaway, you have amazing inside knowledge about Dr. Fauci and his finances! Pray tell, what is your inside source of this information?

And what Seabreeze just said occurred to me too. When we are with close family members, or other people with whom we are in frequent contact, day after day, most of us don't need to wear a mask. Otherwise, we'd have to wear them at home all the time. And the stands are obviously empty around the three of them.

Also, even the mask wearers take off the mask briefly when dining or having a drink. Eating and drinking are nearly impossible while leaving a mask on.

Why the sudden rush to demonize a brilliant, highly skilled professional, who is doing his best to save all of our lives?

Wow, Carrymeaway, you have amazing inside knowledge about Dr. Fauci and his finances! Pray tell, what is your inside source of this information?

And what Seabreeze just said occurred to me too. When we are with close family members, or other people with whom we are in frequent contact, day after day, most of us don't need to wear a mask. Otherwise, we'd have to wear them at home all the time. And the stands are obviously empty around the three of them.

Also, even the mask wearers take off the mask briefly when dining or having a drink. Eating and drinking are nearly impossible while leaving a mask on.

Why the sudden rush to demonize a brilliant, highly skilled professional, who is doing his best to save all of our lives?
He wasn't eating or drinking. He was just being the hypocrite he is & not aware he was being photographed.
Perhaps you are awed by anyone who has "MD" after their name. Or maybe you are desperate for hero worship.

He wasn't eating or drinking. He was just being the hypocrite he is & not aware he was being photographed.
Perhaps you are awed by anyone who has "MD" after their name. Or maybe you are desperate for hero worship.

He was drinking water, Win. Take another look at the photo. And he said he was drinking water, also. Is that not enough "evidence" to please you?

About your second point, that is really funny. My late, dearly loved husband, was not an MD, but he did have a Ph.D. and was highly respected, including by me, though I wouldn't exactly use the word "awed!" 😁

From what I've come across, Fauci has supported research into a possible treatment, but he holds no patents on the drug and legally not allowed to profit from the selling of the drug.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...bill-gates-wont-profit-remdesivir/3120063001/

I have come across other info suggesting that Fauci does profit, but all of that info came in the form of Whatsapp chain messages :p. So I've seen no reliable sources from that side of the argument yet.

Why do I have to have inside information? I don't save the links I find, I know what I find. I read medical articles, read who owns what, who is invested in what. which media company making the report is paid by whom, follow where the money comes from and who is connected to that money and then I research those folks. Secondly, I do not trust many Government Officials, he is one.

I research things like the Lancet article which first came out against Hydroxycholoroquine, it was used as evidence that it did not work, though it could have saved many lives and has been in use for over 50 years.

Fauci, as director at the NIH, and an immunologist would be well aware of the 2005 study, posted on the NIH website, that Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS Coronavirus infection and spread. Does he it seem strange to you that he would not know that,? It is very fishy to me, he says nothing. All of the sudden, recently the Lancet article was retracted, Oops our mistake. So that should help you to understand.

You can also review information from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundatoin,maybe some of their press releases. clearly showing he works for them as part of their leadership Council, follow the money, itis easy, read who funds what who those people fund, who they are connected too. It is not a rush to sudden judgement, I research.

Want to know where the poisonous lies about Dr. Fauci originated? This was in today's paper.

A conservative television network on Saturday canceled a planned program advancing a baseless conspiracy theory that Fauci was responsible for the creation of the coronavirus. The allegation originated with the former medical researcher behind the debunked “Plandemic” documentary.

Amid fierce criticism, Sinclair Broadcast Group on Saturday said it had decided to postpone the program to bring together “other viewpoints and provide additional context.”

The “America This Week” program would have featured host Eric Bolling interviewing former researcher Judy Mikovits, who claims that Fauci “manufactured” the coronavirus and shipped it to Wuhan, China, where the outbreak began. A chyron during the segment reads: “DID DR. FAUCI CREATE covid-19?”

The segment was first reported on by Media Matters, a liberal media watchdog.

In a statement on its Twitter account, Sinclair, which has 191 stations, insisted it was not “aligning with or endorsing” Mikovits’s views and said it supported Fauci “valiantly.”

Bolling later told The Post that “this segment does need to be reworked to provide better context, and as such we are delaying the airing of the episode for one week.”
AD

“Let me also add that I have immense respect for Dr. Fauci and recognize him as the leading expert on this topic,” he said in a statement. “For the past two months, I have consistently pursued the opportunity to bring Dr. Fauci on air so that he may provide critical information to the public about the virus. The invitation stands.”

A Sinclair spokesperson and Mikovits did not immediately respond to The Post’s requests for comment.

Well, at least they backed down. I googled Sinclair, and found this on Wikipedia:

Sinclair has faced scrutiny from some media critics, as well as some of its station employees, for the conservative slant of their stations' news reporting and other programming decisions, and how the company's rapid growth has aided the airing of content that supports these views.

And Sinclair owns Fox News.

Back