You Won't Believe This!! Dog Performs but but...WHAT?!

They showed all these people in the audience with their jaws dropped, mouths wide open, and I realized mine was too :laugh:

hmmm...yes, I believe he is definitely a ventriloquist and likely the dog is real, as you say. But thinking outside the box, maybe the dog isn't real, although it certainly appear to look and act like 100% right on. I'm thinking that it could possibly be a hi-tech masterpiece creation using magnets, buttons, batteries, perhaps a remote held by an assistant off-stage or the ventriloquist himself.

For instance, the eyes (even the blinking), the tongue, the mouth, all the body parts, would be wired to a remote. When the dog walks on and off stage, his legs are set in motion as the dog is set on the floor. A magnetic strip on the floor runs from the frontstage to backstage so he runs in a straight line due to a magnet on his belly...or like a remote car.

I wonder what others are thinking.

Nothing was jerky about the dog though and his eyes were so real looking. So I tend to agree with you that he might be real and highly trained. They are a smart breed.

Back