Your Home Decorations?

ClassicRockr

How do you have your home decorated? Kind of pictures, rugs, etc.

We have numerous rodeo pictures, that I took. World Champions and Rodeo Queens. A wall of pictures of tv and movie Western Stars and their horses. A replica of a an old Colt 45 and U.S. Marshall Badge, on a wood display. Things we bought when we visited Yellowstone National Park. A hat rack with both of our cowboy hats and coats on it. My wife's cup/saucer and angel collection. And, a spare bedroom full of Star Wars pictures and miniatures. Our rugs are of mountain wildlife, as in Buck Deer, etc.

To a point, walking into our apartment, a person would think they are going into a rodeo/old west, star wars, mountain wildlife museum.

Actually, when we moved from northeastern Florida to here, we got rid of everything related to Florida. Lived there for 10 1/2 years, but. Most folks here don't think too highly of Florida or The South.

Thrift store items. Lots of animal related things. Cats and wildlife. I've bought some prints and reasonably price paintings from Etsy but usually find frames at thrift stores. I'd have it a little better decorated if it wasn't for my very bad cats, mainly the tabby.

Back