Calling All Dogs, Beautiful or Funny

I can't wait till my wife retires from work. In the meantime, my three Boxers are my full-time companions.

When I take a shower, they are waiting for me in the bathroom. When I open the car door, all 3 jump in at once => chaos

When I sit down with them, they are all over me (my grandson's Beagle included)

In don't need a clock. When it's time to go on our walks, they are already waiting impatiently by the door.

At night they are sleeping under my bed or next to it.

Life without the pups would be boring. They are my fulltime entertainment.

View attachment 341745View attachment 341748View attachment 341747View attachment 341764View attachment 341771
Your dogs have trained you very well!

thanks-for-the-hugs-little-friend

I love my pups, but sometimes they create a little bit of trouble.

The covers of the dog beds are difficult to take off, wash, and to fit on again. So, I bought a bunch of mini blankets to cover the dog beds because they are much easier washed. The problem is that my pups curl them up and use the mini blankets as a pillow, and then continue to sleep on the original dog bed. That's not what I had in mind. So I gave them an extra blanket to use as a pillow, but...

They love sleeping under my bed, the girl in the back with the entrance protected by the boy. And the mini blankets I change weekly.
IMGP3492.JPGIMGP3497.JPG

The girl uses the extra blanket as a pillow, OK, but then continues to curl up the other blanket as well. Failure. Maybe giving Heidi a bunch of extra mini blankets? I don't have much hope that this would work either. Dogs are obedient, but then they also have a stubborn mind of their own, LOL!
IMGP3455.JPGIMGP3495.JPG

Back