76 year-old Cher and her 36-year old boyfriend Alexander Edwards

Cher——She never has ceased to amaze me with her social life. I saw her in Las Vegas one night. She had a bad night and a lot of customers were disappointed. Some asked for a refund. I think she was recovering from some type of viral infection. We were told that she would be putting on a 2-hour show. She only did an hour and a half show and Steve Winwood did a half hour for an opening. He drew more applause than she did. He wasn’t even mentioned on the billboard as an opening act.

Another Man Toy, 15 + most likely that she can surely afford the breakup within a couple of years. Meanwhile fun of life! More magazine spreads - free advertising. More & likely business as usual.

Last edited:
Some of you have asked how did I do it. Truth is, I was not looking for it, not asking for it, I don't even look like the type of woman who would be with a younger man and never entertained anyone younger than 5 years of me. I don't have the long hair Cher has, but more of a mature woman with a bob style hair who was chased by a young man who just loved me and pursued me until we were married. He was romantic, clever and a gentleman. I am truly a lucky woman. There are not enough men our age, so keep your options open, don't jump in bed right away and test the waters to see if he really loves you.

Some of you have asked how did I do it. Truth is, I was not looking for it, not asking for it, I don't even look like the type of woman who would be with a younger man and never entertained anyone younger than 5 years of me. I don't have the long hair Cher has, but more of a mature woman with a bob style hair who was chased by a young man who just loved me and pursued me until we were married. He was romantic, clever and a gentleman. I am truly a lucky woman. There are not enough men our age, so keep your options open, don't jump in bed right away and test the waters to see if he really loves you.
I don't think I would have dated a man so much younger but, that's easy for me to say as I have never been in that situation and, if I had been and he had been all the things Betty describes above, I might have been tempted ;)

@Betty&Jeremy Good health and a long and romantic life to you both. I shall raise a glass to you a bit later today ❤️

Back