A simple coincidence or more?

Sciguy

This evening on my way home from work, a thought popped into my head of a former coworker.

I hadn’t seen, communicated with or even thought of this person in years.

When I got home, I checked my email and what did I see? You guessed it - an email from this very person...

This has been happening to me for the last couple of weeks. Every time I think of something...it'll happen in the next day or so. For example: walking around in my byard wondering when the gas/power company is going to come and prune my trees that are too close to the power lines, they call the next day. Or, I rec've something in the mail that I've been just thinking about. It's been blowing my mind.

This has been happening to me for the last couple of weeks. Every time I think of something...it'll happen in the next day or so. For example: walking around in my byard wondering when the gas/power company is going to come and prune my trees that are too close to the power lines, they call the next day. Or, I rec've something in the mail that I've been just thinking about. It's been blowing my mind.
It proves the that we are truly co creators. It’s almost magical.

Back