Animal Pictures you've taken yourself....

animals-sheep-woods-2-HD.jpg

Great shots @PeppermintPatty

We had a baldy that roosted for three days in this tree, about a 100 yds from the cabin

View attachment 324025
That’s a great shot Gary. We had a mating pair we fed about 1/2 a kilometre away. In 2021, we fed them one day for about an hour. My husband had just been fishing and cleaned the fish ready to eat so had an excess of available food. I got some amazing shots of them eating and taking food while we were standing real close taking photos.

I scooped this chickadee picture but didn’t have enough room to add the nest. It’s not really a close up either so not very exciting but feeding these birds was. We later discovered that it’s against the law to feed them. lol
IMG_5836.jpeg

We have a bunch of pictures of another pair making a nest. Pieces of material hanging from their claws. That was exciting too.

IMG_5814.jpeg
They are so large but so graceful at the same time. I’ve never seen so many eagles in one spot but they have everything here including a salt water lake for daily fresh food
IMG_1396.jpeg
Eagle swooping down to get the food. It didn’t even stop. It was an amazing experience I’ll never forget. The memory is etched into my mind. These pics help too.
IMG_0255.jpeg
My husband with the eagle flying above. In hindsight, I wish I would have gotten a shot of the eagle scooping down getting food while we stood right there. An experience of a lifetime. I felt so blessed. It’s nice to feel trusted by wild animals who could do serious damage but don’t.

IMG_0231.jpeg

Last edited:

Back