Are you ready for nude senior resorts.

A friend of mine and her partner often go to a nudist beach here in Sydney (on the central coast). She is 76 and he is 78. They have a private members club, and certain rules exist. They are in charge of cleaning the pool. I often wonder if one of the rules is: "Members must bring a towel to put on the seat in the club". One never knows whose derriere last sat on it. The lovely old English actress Miriam Margolyes on her visit around Australia visited a nudist club and asked one of the naked ladies why she was there. The woman answered she was awaiting surgery to have a "Designer Va**na . You should have seen Miriam's expression.!!

As I'm about to log into Senior Forum, there's an ad for a nude senior resort. Apparently, it's everything I ever dreamed of in a nude resort. But, to be honest, I'm thinking more 'nightmare". So, are you up to wearing only your dancing shoes at a nude senior resort?
What kind of browsing do you do? Usually when advertisement pops up means someone has shown an interest in the topic via cookies

Back