Bakers Dozen

Name 13 Best loved famous songs, sung by the Mills Brothers,,(Oldies but Goodies)
1. Paper Doll
2. Glow Worm (Have heard of them, but their music was well before my time. Had to use a search engine.)
3. Your nowbody til somebody loves you .................................................................................... 🤗 ^^^^^

Last edited:
Name 13 Best loved famous songs, sung by the Mills Brothers,,(Oldies but Goodies)
1. Paper Doll
2. Glow Worm (Have heard of them, but their music was well before my time. Had to use a search engine.)
3. Your nowbody til somebody loves you .................................................................................... 🤗 ^^^^^
4. You always hurt the one you Love.;;,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..^^^^^no problem,! :giggle:

1. Paper Doll
3. Your nowbody til somebody loves you .................................................................................... 🤗 ^^^^^No Problem
4. You always hurt the one you Love.
5. Til Then

Quote Reply

1. Paper Doll
3. Your nowbody til somebody loves you .................................................................................... 🤗 ^^^^^No Problem
5. Til Then
6. Up a Lazy River

1. Paper Doll
5. Til Then
6. Up a Lazy River
7. One Dozen Roses

1. Paper Doll
5. Til Then
6. Up a Lazy River
7. One Dozen Roses
8. Yellow Bird

1. Paper Doll
5. Til Then
6. Up a Lazy River
7. One Dozen Roses
8. Yellow Bird
9. Moonlight Bay

1. Paper Doll
5. Til Then
6. Up a Lazy River
7. One Dozen Roses
8. Yellow Bird
9. Moonlight Bay
10. Cab Driver

1. Paper Doll
5. Til Then
6. Up a Lazy River
7. One Dozen Roses
8. Yellow Bird
9. Moonlight Bay
10. Cab Driver
11. You Tell Me Your Dream
12. Someday you'll want me to want you

1. Paper Doll
5. Til Then
6. Up a Lazy River
7. One Dozen Roses
8. Yellow Bird
9. Moonlight Bay
10. Cab Driver
11. You Tell Me Your Dream
12. Someday you'll want me to want you
13. I Wish

p.s. Thank you for this topic, @tinytn. At first, being completely unfamiliar with their works, I blanched a bit. Then I pulled them up on YouTube and listened for a while and now appreciate their music and understand why they were a super group for so many years. Speaking of music:

Name a song that, whenever you hear it, brings you back to a treasured memory of a long ago romance.

1. How Can I Be Sure - The Young Rascals

^^^ Thank you so much for your truthful comment, Starsong, i too have treasured memories of some of those songs,, (y)

Name a song that, whenever you hear it, brings you back to a treasured memory of a long ago romance.

2. You belong to me ~ Patsy Cline

ame a song that, whenever you hear it, brings you back to a treasured memory of a long ago romance.

3. Dizzy - Tommy Roe

1. How Can I Be Sure - The Young
ame a song that, whenever you hear it, brings you back to a treasured memory of a long ago romance.

3. Dizzy - Tommy Roe
4. Mendelssohn's Wedding March from A Midsummer Night's Dream

3. Dizzy - Tommy Roe
5. Can't get by without you - The Real thing

3. Dizzy - Tommy Roe
5. Can't get by without you - The Real thing
6. Two Tickets to Paradise - Eddie Money

1. How Can I be Sure - The Young Rascals
2. You Belong to Me - Patsy Cline
3. Dizzy - Tommy Roe
5. Can't Get By Without You - The Real Thing
7. The Way We Were - Barbra Streisand

3. Dizzy - Tommy Roe
8. Rachmaninoff's Second Piano Concerto

3. Dizzy - Tommy Roe
8. Rachmaninoff's Second Piano Concerto < Hahah,, is a Conserto considered a song with words, Sunny? who was the singer?
9. So Sad ~ Everly Brothers

Last edited:

3. Dizzy - Tommy Roe
9. Every littel Breeze, seems to whisper Louise !
10. Sailing - Rod Stewart

3. Dizzy - Tommy Roe
11. You always hurt the one you love, ~ The Mills Brothers

3. Dizzy - Tommy Roe
12. You're having my baby - Paul Anka

3. Dizzy - Tommy Roe
12. You're having my baby - Paul Anka
13 Bird on a Wire - Judy Collins

13 home improvement projects you've done recently (or had done), or are in the middle of right now.

1. New tiles on the kitchen floor.
2. New kitchen sink and faucet; a second oven for the farmers market baking season.

Back