Covid is Back For a Third Time

Paladin1950

Baseball Fan Forever!
Well it's back for a 3rd time at the nursing home where I work. Most of us suspect it came from all of the visitors during the Christmas season. The first time of course, was the worst. The second time it was around for about a month. This time, it was first noticed last Tuesday. This strain has just been a nuisance so far. N95 mask and goggles (no face shields yet). The symptoms that residents are showing aren't as worrisome as the original strain. Staff have to take the old nasal swab twice a week now. I'm not too worried, but I'm officially the oldest employee. I'm okay and the staff that have tested positive, have had just minor symptoms. So I hope it stays that way, and just goes away.

But it looks like to us that Covid will never completely go away for good. We have to just accept it and hope that it will never be as bad as the original strain.

Well it's back for a 3rd time at the nursing home where I work. Most of us suspect it came from all of the visitors during the Christmas season. The first time of course, was the worst. The second time it was around for about a month. This time, it was first noticed last Tuesday. This strain has just been a nuisance so far. N95 mask and goggles (no face shields yet). The symptoms that residents are showing aren't as worrisome as the original strain. Staff have to take the old nasal swab twice a week now. I'm not too worried, but I'm officially the oldest employee. I'm okay and the staff that have tested positive, have had just minor symptoms. So I hope it stays that way, and just goes away.

But it looks like to us that Covid will never completely go away for good. We have to just accept it and hope that it will never be as bad as the original strain.
My niece also works at a nursing home- it's been up and down with Covid all fall. Lots more RSV this year- that's causing a lot of issues.

The basic truth of this whole fiasco is that a virus has never been proven to exist.
Therefore, saying that people died from a virus can't be true.
Here's a statement on the lack of virus isolation, <--
A look at Koch's Postulates <-- shows the lack of any virus isolation;
And here's a complete refutation <-- of the entire historical virus theory house of cards.

In contrast, there is plenty of evidence about plentiful damages and deaths from the clot shots (vaccinations).
Ryan Cole, M.D. - "Covid-19 Vaccines and Autopsies" <--
Numerous reports of Covid-19 vaccination deaths and failures. <-- plus CDC coverups of the deaths.

understanding.jpg

@Paladin1950 -- The quotation above applies directly to you.
Throughout history, no unvaccinated person has ever died from an imaginary virus.
The disgusting people are those profiting personally from causing the sickness and death inflicted on others.

Last edited:
The basic truth of this whole fiasco is that a virus has never been proven to exist.
And here's a complete refutation <-- of the entire historical virus theory house of cards.

In contrast, there is plenty of evidence about plentiful damages and deaths from the clot shots (vaccinations).
Numerous reports of Covid-19 vaccination deaths and failures. <-- plus CDC coverups of the deaths.

View attachment 322698
I don't believe this at all. All this nonsense was spread by a certain disgusting person who didn't care how many Americans died. Over one million Americans died from the Covid virus. It was a virus. That's a fact. It was the worst health scare in our lifetime. That's a fact.
19.JPG

View attachment 322698

@Paladin1950 -- The quotation above applies directly to you.
Throughout history, no unvaccinated person has ever died from an imaginary virus.
The disgusting people are those profiting personally from causing the sickness and death inflicted on others.
good for you flccc

I dodged the Covid bullet for four years. Came down with symptoms two days ago and tested positive. Pretty debilitating, muscles and bones ache plus respiratory problems. Fortunately, the folks in my retirement community are looking after me and my daughters have been helping out. Also my doctor put me on Paxlovid, too soon to tell how effective it will be for me.

I dodged the Covid bullet for four years. Came down with symptoms two days ago and tested positive. Pretty debilitating, muscles and bones ache plus respiratory problems. Fortunately, the folks in my retirement community are looking after me and my daughters have been helping out. Also my doctor put me on Paxlovid, too soon to tell how effective it will be for me.
Feel better soon! Rest a lot!

Nonsense. Do a little reading. A vast number of viruses have been identified and their structure defined. As for Covid the original virus was long ago identified, and effective vaccines produced. Over time the virus has evolved and vaccine variants known as boosters have been produced to deal with the most recent versions.

The Covid virus and its variants have killed more than a million in the US alone, and those who preach against use of the vaccine are likely responsible for some of those deaths.

Nonsense. Do a little reading. A vast number of viruses have been identified and their structure defined. As for Covid the original virus was long ago identified, and effective vaccines produced. Over time the virus has evolved and vaccine variants known as boosters have been produced to deal with the most recent versions.

The Covid virus and its variants have killed more than a million in the US alone, and those who preach against use of the vaccine are likely responsible for some of those deaths.
skeptical shades emoti.jpg

Decided to remove my answer on this subject. It's hopeless, trying to convince people who are obsessed with the subject; I hope that those who are still(!) denying the vaccine manage to stay alive.

Fortunately, there's now some herd immunity due to the rest of us having the good sense to get vaccinated.

Last edited:
I never got Covid so I have no opinion why people are dying from Covid. Of course, people die from all sorts of things (strokes, heart attacks, aids, cancer) so why not die from Covid. I suppose what goes around eventually comes around. We're all gonna get something sooner or later!

I never got Covid so I have no opinion why people are dying from Covid. Of course, people die from all sorts of things (strokes, heart attacks, aids, cancer) so why not die from Covid. I suppose what goes around eventually comes around. We're all gonna get something sooner or later!
Huh? I doubt that the more than 57,000 Canadians who have died from Covid would agree with you as they lay on their death bed.

Well it's never gone away completely. I hear of people every week who have Covid, but it seems now it's no worse than the flu....
Influenza can be deadly for the elderly, especially if it leads to pneumonia.

Covid cases keep occurring at Hubby's nursing home but the protocols for the staff and visitors are keeping it from spreading widely among the residents. Hubby and I have recently received our 6th Covid booster.

Covid is still around where I live in South Australia.

Most people are vaccinated and there are anti virals for risk groups (everyone over 75 and younger people with medical risk) so severity is less than in the early days.

Residents of nursing homes of course are among the most vulnerable - the nursing homes in my town are the last place that I know of still requiring masks for visitors and staff and RATS tests, I think every 72 hours, for visitors and staff.

Covid is still around where I live in South Australia.

Most people are vaccinated and there are anti virals for risk groups (everyone over 75 and younger people with medical risk) so severity is less than in the early days.

Residents of nursing homes of course are among the most vulnerable - the nursing homes in my town are the last place that I know of still requiring masks for visitors and staff and RATS tests, I think every 72 hours, for visitors and staff.
Australia is a heavily vaccinated and boosted country because their laws were some of the strictest, as I recall, from the very start. Is it a possibility that all this boosting has weakened their residents' immune systems? Just an intelligent question because we really know little about how this vaccine will play out over time and never in human history has the younger generation been sacrificed for the old. So I have some hard questions to ask.
:unsure:

Last edited:

Back