Covid is Back For a Third Time

My wife and I sat down one day and made a list with two columns. In one column we listed persons whom we knew who had gotten Covid. The second column was a list of persons that we were told passed away as a result of Covid. We noticed that on both lists there were a majority of those persons who attended our church. We then started to think about one other thing, those persons in both columns we had never seen taking precautions and to our knowledge most of them had said at one time or another they were not going to be vaccinated. I know this doesn't constitute a scientific test. But we drew our own conclusions.

I got every shot mainly because my wife has a underlying conditions and I didn't want to put her at risk. Last Thanksgiving we flew to Hawaii to be with family. We were on a Delta flight coming home with the seating that will lay down flat, both of us in the two center seats. The guy across the aisle from me coughed and hacked for the entire flight. A few days later I tested positive for Covid. I took medicine but most of all I made a deliberate effort to stay away from my wife for her benefit.

Sometimes I honestly think the powers of the world renamed seasonal flu Covid 19 and scared a good chunk of the population half to death with it.

I know, me and my tin foil hat again. But who does this??? covid beach cage.jpg:)

Back