Early Deposit Social Security

Young at Heart

I get my Social Security Retirement on the 4th Wednesday of the month. This month that date is April 24th; however, today, Saturday, April 20th the money is in my checking account as a "CREDIT". (Previously Direct Deposit was indicated.) Is it really there and why did I get this early? Anybody else get theirs early this month?

What does your "available balance" show? I have had my SS show up as pending a couple of days early, but the available balance did not reflect the deposit until the (like yours) 4th Wednesday.

I haven't gotten my SS deposit at all yet. They were depositing it early like on the 28 or 29th of the month but this month nothing. Weird.

Last edited:
I finally got mine which was deposited today. I used to get it on the 3rd but in recent months they moved the date up to the 28 or 29th of the previous month. This time they deposited it on the 1st. I'm confused but I got it.

I get my Social Security Retirement on the 4th Wednesday of the month. This month that date is April 24th; however, today, Saturday, April 20th the money is in my checking account as a "CREDIT". (Previously Direct Deposit was indicated.) Is it really there and why did I get this early? Anybody else get theirs early this month?
Just wanted to send a quick message to let you know how much I enjoy all your humor. You post lots of funny stuff, and it's always great. You obviously have a great sense of humor, and I'm sure many appreciate it just as much as I do. Thanks

Back