Glucosamine and chondroitin for knees

Rose65

Has anyone taken these and found good results for painful joints, especially their knees?
I just ordered them. I am doing everything I can to find comfort and pain reduction although I know there is no cure for osteoarthritis.

I have been taking Green lipped Mussel now since 11th Feb this year I take two a day and only says 1 a day on container there is 180 days worth and 520 mg per capsule,(Go Healthy, Brand ) they are just pure Green lipped Mussel without any additives, but you may no be able to get them where you live, I wish I had known about them sooner. Not to be taken if allergic to shell fish.
5 prunes a day is also good for bones.

I have some joint an muscle issues. Glucosamine and chondroitin never did much for me personally. For the pain involved, my dr suggested Voltarin Cream. I started it today and it works well. A little goes a long way

When I was having problems with my knee, probably over a decade ago, I took the combo supplement. I swear it made my knee feel worse, so I stopped taking it shortly after I started.

Has anyone taken these and found good results for painful joints, especially their knees?
I just ordered them. I am doing everything I can to find comfort and pain reduction although I know there is no cure for osteoarthritis.
been taking it for years....seems like it is for ligaments etc..older runners apparently, last I checked were users ..but I haven't checked or years. don't run much anymore but legs knees etc seem ok......

I have not taken mine recently as I am on other very necessary tablets that are causing side effects. Until that settles I don't want to add to my problems.
My knees are better anyway, fortunately time heals a proportion of ills naturally.

I have not taken mine recently as I am on other very necessary tablets that are causing side effects. Until that settles I don't want to add to my problems.
My knees are better anyway, fortunately time heals a proportion of ills naturally.
Unfortunately time does not heal arthritis...it makes it worse...if anything

When I was having problems with my knee, probably over a decade ago, I took the combo supplement. I swear it made my knee feel worse, so I stopped taking it shortly after I started.
I had that same scenario. My husband who was taking it for pain in his ankles didn't believe it when I said that the Glucosamine and chondroitin was making my pain worse.. but it was !

I've taken this two time in the past, and currently on my third session.
The first time was about 20 years ago and I do believe it was a help.
The second session was about 10 years ago, and I couldn't tell one way or the other.
I'm currently taking them again, and will do so for 6 months. "They" say you really won't realize a benefit until about 3 months of taking them.

Like so many meds, they may work differently on different situations/people.

Back