Good morning, day, afternoon evening, night, happy whatever etc. #6-New !

Good afternoon lovely people. 😊

I saw someone go past my window while I was on the telephone. He/she didn't ring the bell, and when I looked out of the window, the person had vanished, but there was a sealed cardboard box on my front step.

I brought the box into the hall and examined it. There was no name or identifying logos on it, so I'm in a bit of a dilemma.
Should I open it, or wait until someone comes to retreave it? I know that there are many clever people hereabouts, so come on, give me your thoughts, what would you do? 😊

I saw someone go past my window while I was on the telephone. He/she didn't ring the bell, and when I looked out of the window, the person had vanished, but there was a sealed cardboard box on my front step.

I brought the box into the hall and examined it. There was no name or identifying logos on it, so I'm in a bit of a dilemma.
Should I open it, or wait until someone comes to retreave it? I know that there are many clever people hereabouts, so come on, give me your thoughts, what would you do? 😊
I'm not sure what I'd do but I might not open it. If I wasn't expecting any parcels I wouldn't open it.

@timoc
Did you shake it? Is it heavy, or light?
Hmmm, I hope it doesn't have kittens in it!

@timoc
Did you shake it? Is it heavy, or light?
Hmmm, I hope it doesn't have kittens in it!
Pinky, it's about 9" square and 6" deep and weighs about 3/4 pounds. It doesnt rattle, so the lovely lady from over the road's theory of a tin of biscuits isn't correct.
I'll wait another 48 hours and then I'll open it, well it was delivered to my home with no address or identifying markings, so I suppose I could just say, "Finders, keepers." 😊

Pinky, it's about 9" square and 6" deep and weighs about 3/4 pounds. It doesnt rattle, so the lovely lady from over the road's theory of a tin of biscuits isn't correct.
I'll wait another 48 hours and then I'll open it, well it was delivered to my home with no address or identifying markings, so I suppose I could just say, "Finders, keepers." 😊
Eeek, I’ve read too many murder mysteries!! I am immediately suspicious of unidentified pkgs being delivered.

Back