Good morning, day, afternoon evening, night, happy whatever etc. #6-New !

images

I spent most of the day in the backseat of the car, holding my grandpup Abbi in my arms, while she stuck her head out of the window. She's a Corgi, so she needs to sit on someone. We went out of town, to a hiking area. Abbi tuckered herself out, and was trying not to fall asleep on the way home.

"Nana" (me) is tuckered out, so, will be going to bed soon. Going "across town" to take my sister out for a belated 80th birthday lunch tomorrow.

Hope everyone gets a decent sleep tonight :sleep:

sweetdreams.gif

I spent most of the day in the backseat of the car, holding my grandpup Abbi in my arms, while she stuck her head out of the window. She's a Corgi, so she needs to sit on someone. We went out of town, to a hiking area. Abbi tuckered herself out, and was trying not to fall asleep on the way home.

"Nana" (me) is tuckered out, so, will be going to bed soon. Going "across town" to take my sister out for a belated 80th birthday lunch tomorrow.

Hope everyone gets a decent sleep tonight :sleep:

View attachment 342417
Have fun tomorrow @Pinky !

Hugs for you and Abbi, hope you get some good rest tonight. Belated Happy Birthday to your sister, hope she enjoys her lunch and has a healthy and happy year ahead! 🧡

Back