Good morning, day, afternoon evening, night, happy whatever etc. #6-New !

Is this the place full of lovely people, well of course it is, good morning one and all? 😊

I woke up this morning thinking,"I wouldn't mind climbing the Eiffel Tower today", but I know I wouldn't make it to the top, well, I haven't the correct Eiffel Tower climbing boots, otherwise I'd be there doing it, with one arm tied behind my back. 😊

Last edited:
iu

Is this the place full of lovely people, well of course it is, good morning one and all? 😊

I woke up this morning thinking,"I wouldn't mind climbing the Eiffel Tower today", but I know I wouldn't make it to the top, well, I haven't the correct Eiffel Tower climbing boots, otherewise I'd be there doing it, with one arm tied behind my back. 😊
You can do anything you put your mind to 🤗

I was thinking very seriously of going to one of those nightclubs tonight, then I engaged my brain (what's left of it), because those places are full of energetic ladies that might be inclined to drag me onto the dancefloor, and worse, they might ply me with strong booze and I may end up tipsy-drunk. I trembled quite a bit thinking of what may of happened, so instead I just watched the telly.

Goodnight lovely people, go on get tucked up in bed, enjoy your dreams. 😊

Back