Got the latest Covid vaccine yesterday

seadoug

My partner and I both got it. We got it as soon as we could because we're going to Europe in less than 3 weeks and don't want to be susceptible. I've gotten a sore arm with previous vaccinations. This time, my arm hurt so bad it woke me up this morning. I felt listless, down and slightly achy. My partner said the same. He had an achy back. There was even a moment when I felt a slight fever because I was hot and the temp in the house was fine. I've never had any negative symptoms before.

The pharmacist did say to move my arm around to get rid of the pain, so I took an Aleve after lunch and went to the gym. Stretched, worked out, went on the elliptical and now I feel great again. The symptoms didn't last long. I was working against the pain in my arm at the gym, but it seemed to have worked.

Really just posting this to let you know there could be more symptoms with this latest vaccine. Maybe others who've had it have had a difference experience.

My partner and I both got it. We got it as soon as we could because we're going to Europe in less than 3 weeks and don't want to be susceptible. I've gotten a sore arm with previous vaccinations. This time, my arm hurt so bad it woke me up this morning. I felt listless, down and slightly achy. My partner said the same. He had an achy back. There was even a moment when I felt a slight fever because I was hot and the temp in the house was fine. I've never had any negative symptoms before.

The pharmacist did say to move my arm around to get rid of the pain, so I took an Aleve after lunch and went to the gym. Stretched, worked out, went on the elliptical and now I feel great again. The symptoms didn't last long. I was working against the pain in my arm at the gym, but it seemed to have worked.

Really just posting this to let you know there could be more symptoms with this latest vaccine. Maybe others who've had it have had a difference experience.
Thankyou for telling us. I had a very sore arm for days after the first three jabs, that I could cope with - just about. But the fourth made me very ill indeed for weeks with a range of symptoms including pain all over.

Last edited:

Which specific vaccine did you get?

"t feel like taking any chancesI got four vaccines the day before yesterday - Covid, pne'umonia, Flu and RSV. My upper arms were a bit sore the next morning - the left more than the right ( I got 2 shots in each arm). Mostly gone the next day. At my age, I don"t feel like taking any chances.

Thankyou for telling us. I had a very sore arm for days after the first three jabs, that I could cope with - just about. But the fourth made me very ill indeed for weeks with a range of symptoms including pain all over.
It must just be a case of our bodies reacting differently (or maybe the same) each time. I've had about four shots (or is it 6??) all told and several were just a sore arm (once worse than others), once was a horrible case of flu like symptoms that lasted a day and then the next time it took two days to affect me and this last time, I sailed through it. And they were all Phizer shots.

I’m not getting another Covid vaccine. Too many people I know have had bad results. And I’m not convinced they work at all. We got back from Europe and weren’t sick.
What bad results have others had in your experience? Please share if you can.

What bad results have others had in your experience? Please share if you can.
One woman’s blood pressure went sky high. She is very fit, teaches Zumba in fact, and she had a long recovery. Our good friend, a guy, developed dizziness and couldn’t walk without canes. Lasted a couple months. Other folks just felt sick afterwards. Frankly, I don’t trust big pharma anymore to deliver an honest product.

One woman’s blood pressure went sky high. She is very fit, teaches Zumba in fact, and she had a long recovery. Our good friend, a guy, developed dizziness and couldn’t walk without canes. Lasted a couple months. Other folks just felt sick afterwards. Frankly, I don’t trust big pharma anymore to deliver an honest product.
Thanks. :giggle:

"t feel like taking any chancesI got four vaccines the day before yesterday - Covid, pne'umonia, Flu and RSV. My upper arms were a bit sore the next morning - the left more than the right ( I got 2 shots in each arm). Mostly gone the next day. At my age, I don"t feel like taking any chances.
Talked with my doc 4 at once seemed a bit much, so i got covid booster (Pfizer) and flu shot yesterday. Will get pneumonia and RSV next Thursday. Glad we did it that way, both arms quite sore last night and still a bit. But at least didn't seem so far to aggravate lymph nodes like previous covid boosters did.

@feywon what happened to your lymph nodes? Can you share your experience with us?
The lymph nodes under arm i got the first two Pfizer boosters in swelled enough to be uncomfortable. The first time the most. Daughter had same reaction. Not sure if hers worse or its just my high pain threshold. But the 2nd one just a bit of nuisance swelling under arm and this time none tho the site of shot was sore for a day and half. Still a little sensitive to pressure on either shot site, but much less than the first 18 hrs.

The lymph nodes under arm i got the first two Pfizer boosters in swelled enough to be uncomfortable. The first time the most. Daughter had same reaction. Not sure if hers worse or its just my high pain threshold. But the 2nd one just a bit of nuisance swelling under arm and this time none tho the site of shot was sore for a day and half. Still a little sensitive to pressure on either shot site, but much less than the first 18 hrs.
My daughter also had swelling of lymph nodes with the Pfizer shot. She has previously had Moderna .. she always reacts to any shot, which generally last about 3 days.

O/H and I only ever have a bit of soreness at injection site, for a couple of days.

I think this is something most people have their minds made up about by now. Anyone who was going to change positions on this has already done it as the facts emerged.
This is more about sharing information than trying to change anyone's mind from my standpoint. :)

This is more about sharing information than trying to change anyone's mind from my standpoint. :)
Info sharing is a good thing. Often if you know what 'might' happen, or common after effects of something they don't 'feel' as bad because it was expected. Unless you're a highly suggestible person, then you're likely to have all the worst reactions you've heard of...

Last edited:
I had a sore arm from the shingles shot. Hurt for three days.
It brings things into perspective, to know that other vaccine shots hurt too.
However, I do not mind a sore arm or even other mild temporary side effects. What I didn't expect or find acceptable was the alarming strong side effects after the fourth covid shot. Pain all over, bad abdominal cramps, nausea, insomnia, no appetite - for weeks. Never again, I will take my chances.

My daughter also had swelling of lymph nodes with the Pfizer shot. She has previously had Moderna .. she always reacts to any shot, which generally last about 3 days.

O/H and I only ever have a bit of soreness at injection site, for a couple of days.
Yes, the shot gave me swollen lymph nodes and great tenderness too - I had to have a mammogram to check for breast cancer in case.

That is terribly alarming. Real symptoms, affecting people's lives and worrying them half to death no doubt. Yet officially this is never acknowledged.

Time will tell--may be a long time but the truth will come out.....i.e. jfk rfk mlk ok city and on and on...ufo's that is the next big one.as of now.

a good enterprise might be mfg and selling of tin foil hats....

Back