Hair Ball Control Price Doubled at Chewy!

Remy

I'm going to order some. I was going to get 5, I might just get 3. For my cats, take one to my step father for his cats and I give it to the ferals on occasion also in the summer, mixed in canned food. I still have 3 unopened but I'm noticing my tabby needs some every few days now. She seems to get a little constipated.

I ordered last year it was 4.99. Confirmed by checking my past orders. Now it's 9.99.

Does someone local carry it?

The rawhide chews I get for my dog at a local store may be discontinued. When I looked at Amazon & Chewy, the price is double of the local store.

I
Does someone local carry it?

The rawhide chews I get for my dog at a local store may be discontinued. When I looked at Amazon & Chewy, the price is double of the local store.
I haven't found the actual Cat Lax. And with my tabby's delicate stomach, I want to stick with that band. I don't find it local.

I've been using this for years, started buying from Chewy when my local pet store stopped selling it. It has almost doubled in price, now almost $12. I still buy it because my cat has very thick fur and has always had hairball issues. His dry food, Blue/now Tastefuls, is the hairball formula too. I also give him a drop of light olive oil sometimes, just on a plate, not mixed in his canned food or anything. @Remy Kudos fo taking some to your step father and caring for the ferals.

images

Thanks @SeaBreeze Yes, I want to stick with what agrees with my cats. Sounds like you're going with the same thing regarding pricing. I'm willing to cut back on myself, not the cats. My cats eat a combo of Royal Canin hairball control and Science Diet sensitive stomach and skin. The Royal Canin has really helped my calico's inflammatory bowel disease.

Back