Hello everyone, I'm 1DomesticGoddess

G'day from Downunder.
It's good to see another motorcycle rider here, we had a thread about bikes recently.View attachment 343789

G'day Rakaia. How nice to meet an Aussie. And one who enjoys getting around on a motorcycle. I don't drive one, but my husband does. He's drivin one ever since I first met him back in the 70's. An additional photos of Cindi a.k.a. Domestic Goddess, standing by the motorcycle as well.

Attachments

• Dave on Yamaha 1300 Touring Bike in South Dakota Aug. 2011_.JPG
    Dave on Yamaha 1300 Touring Bike in South Dakota Aug. 2011_.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Dave on 650 Yamaha Motorcycle #2_.jpg
    Dave on 650 Yamaha Motorcycle #2_.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Cindi by 650 Yamaha Motorcycle_.JPG
    Cindi by 650 Yamaha Motorcycle_.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Cindi by Yamaha V-Star 650 Motorcycle_.JPG
    Cindi by Yamaha V-Star 650 Motorcycle_.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
G'day Rakaia. How nice to meet an Aussie. And one who enjoys getting around on a motorcycle. I don't drive one, but my husband does. He's drivin one ever since I first met him back in the 70's. An additional photos of Cindi a.k.a. Domestic Goddess, standing by the motorcycle as well.
I was just going to ask what type of motorcycle you drive. I thought I’d just found another woman biker. Being a passenger is almost as much fun. ;) Do you travel a lot via bike?Do you wear a bike jacket no matter what type of weather?

I was just going to ask what type of motorcycle you drive. I thought I’d just found another woman biker. Being a passenger is almost as much fun. ;) Do you travel a lot via bike? Do you wear a bike jacket no matter what type of weather?

PappermintPatty, I don't drive a motorcycle. I'm just the passenger. As far as traveling on a motorcycle, that's up to my husband. Especially since I now am physically able to. I don't wear a leather jacket, but my husband does. But when it gets too warm, my husband doesn't wear a leather jacket. Below is a photo of my husband and his friends, when they traveled to South Dakota on August 8, 2011. My husband is 2nd on the left.

Attachments

• Dave with the Severt guys & friends in South Dakota_.jpg
    Dave with the Severt guys & friends in South Dakota_.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 11
PappermintPatty, I don't drive a motorcycle. I'm just the passenger. As far as traveling on a motorcycle, that's up to my husband. Especially since I now am physically able to. I don't wear a leather jacket, but my husband does. But when it gets too warm, my husband doesn't wear a leather jacket. Below is a photo of my husband and his friends, when they traveled to South Dakota on August 8, 2011. My husband is 2nd on the left.
@Domestic Goddess . Yes I was able to figure out that you are a motorcyclist passenger. Those are nice bikes you are sitting on.
When I rode, I always wore a leather jacket ; just in case I had an accident. Your husband looks like a classic biker.

Hi 1Domestic Goddess: So happy for you to join this friendly site. I'm from Sydney Australia.
Which part of the Globe do you reside in.
Hello Oscash, it's nice to meet you. I've been a member of this site for quite sometime. I originally was known as 1DomesticGoddess, but I'm now just known as Domestic Goddess. And to confuse you even more... my first name is Cindi. And if you prefer, you can just call me... DG. I reside in the US, and I'm from Wisconsin. By the way Oscash, In the past I use to know someone who was from Australia. And we kept in touch on Facebook. But for some reason, I can't remember her name, as we lost touch with each other for some time now.

Back