Hello, My name is Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed

Life does not deserve my gratitude.
It all started at the beginning, ran through the middle all the way to the end and stopped. I ordered a Felix the cat embroidered patch to sew on my bibbed overalls. I thought about getting a denim vest and decorate with selective patches to express the rebel in me. eBay has a variety of patches to express the discourse within us all.

Other news I am growing a beard, the last time tried growing one it was so itchy I shaved it off in record time. My three dogs appreciate the absence of Charlie and I am still calls from people wanting to adopt Charlie.

Sometime in April or May I will check breeders for Labrador Retrievers, Fox Red Retrievers and Golden Creme Retrievers. Inquired about acting as a dog Guardian where I would cafe for a dog until breeding time, the female would stay with the breeder until pups are old enough to go to new owners. I’ll probably get a female puppy given the response our border collie had toward Charlie.

To quote a phrase from SF “Old people are cool”
felix the cat .jpeg

Along the sames lines of what’s going on with Mr. Ed?
Getting a Golden Retriever from Greenfield Puppies online. Greenfield Puppies discount the cost of purebred and mix-breed puppies from breeders to the public sector. There are two types of puppies 1. golden breeders of purebreds and hybrid bred dogs 2. Regular breeders who advertise puppies through Greenfild at lower cost than top breeders.
I am still in negotiations with the breeder for a 14 week old female golden retriever named. Pam cost $300/$100 down payment, pickup in 2 weeks Option 2. Latest litter asking price $600, $100 down pickup end of April. Asking to lower cost to $350.. Plan to call this morning.

In Central NY the weather has not exactly been hospital enough to enjoy warm weather activities. I want too hike and ride my bicycle, there are lots of hiking trails nearby I am itching to tread my feet on. We have waterfalls, canyons, rivers, lakes and streams within driving distance of home.

Wife & I plan to revisit tent camping. If not at an official campground, the backyard will suffice.

We are doing the Mediterranean Diet with fresh vegetables, eggs, nuts, shrimp, fish and fruits. My weight is lower than its been since high school. Since gallbladder surgery 2 years ago and the removal of belly fat and breast reduction I am a fit 200 pounds. If I can build muscle in my legs and compensate L5/L6 back pain perhaps I will stick around long enough not to complain. Naaa

I won't address the dog thing, Mr. Ed. I'm afraid you're touching on a sore point for me when it comes to breeders.

Beards? Man, I dislike facial hair. Only had a "beard" once, and hated everything about it. :D

So far the beard is tolerable and growing well.

I am going to call the puppy Gretta. It’s an hour and half drive oneway to the breeder and we plan to get Gretta Monday 8th.

Good luck with your new puppy.
Looking forward to pictures.:)

Do you have a small dog crate/kennel to transport her in?

We didn't have one for ours ,,, I held him all the way home.
He got car sick & was sick all over the quilt I had on my lap.

Still does not like car rides.

ATV another thing,, he likes that.

If we go to son's home a 6 hour drive.
We use the bottom of his crate & make stops along the way.

Along the sames lines of what’s going on with Mr. Ed?
Getting a Golden Retriever from Greenfield Puppies online. Greenfield Puppies discount the cost of purebred and mix-breed puppies from breeders to the public sector. There are two types of puppies 1. golden breeders of purebreds and hybrid bred dogs 2. Regular breeders who advertise puppies through Greenfild at lower cost than top breeders.
I am still in negotiations with the breeder for a 14 week old female golden retriever named. Pam cost $300/$100 down payment, pickup in 2 weeks Option 2. Latest litter asking price $600, $100 down pickup end of April. Asking to lower cost to $350.. Plan to call this morning.

In Central NY the weather has not exactly been hospital enough to enjoy warm weather activities. I want too hike and ride my bicycle, there are lots of hiking trails nearby I am itching to tread my feet on. We have waterfalls, canyons, rivers, lakes and streams within driving distance of home.

Wife & I plan to revisit tent camping. If not at an official campground, the backyard will suffice.

We are doing the Mediterranean Diet with fresh vegetables, eggs, nuts, shrimp, fish and fruits. My weight is lower than its been since high school. Since gallbladder surgery 2 years ago and the removal of belly fat and breast reduction I am a fit 200 pounds. If I can build muscle in my legs and compensate L5/L6 back pain perhaps I will stick around long enough not to complain. Naaa
:) CONGRATS, Mr. Ed, I'm so glad you are getting a puppy!

Other news I am growing a beard, the last time tried growing one it was so itchy I shaved it off in record time.
I can't picture you with a beard... oh wait now I can.
images

Felix the Cat was cool, way ahead of his time, oddly surreal, and one of the great original ‘toons, first appearing in 1919! I watched a modernized version of him as a kid. The theme song and lyrics are embedded in my mind forever. He was my first furry hero… 🐈‍⬛

IMG_2250.jpeg
(Felix, shown with his “bag of tricks!”)

Back