Help with Finding an Amazon Sale Price?

I’m sure it was here that someone explained how to save an item so it will be flagged when it comes on sale. Does anyone remember how to do this?
I didn't know there even was a way to do that; so I'm definitely going to watch this thread. I'm just checking my Amazon Shopping List daily to see if my stuff is on sale; I'd love to set it to be flagged.

Thanks, @PeppermintPatty That’s exactly the info I’m looking for. I’m really itching to buy something but would like it to be on sale for a bit lower price. It’s ’on sale’ this weekend through the Bay for the very same regular price on Amazon. I’ll wait.

camelcamelcamel.com
https://camelcamelcamel.com

camelcamelcamel: Amazon price tracker, Amazon price history charts, price watches, and price drop alerts.
Thanks, Lizzie; I'm def going to check into this. There used to be a free site (IIRC, it was kindlenationdaily) that would alert you when the price of Kindle books went down but they went out of business. IIRC, they said it was Amazon that forced them to shut down, sigh.

Thanks, Lizzie; I'm def going to check into this. There used to be a free site (IIRC, it was kindlenationdaily) that would alert you when the price of Kindle books went down but they went out of business. IIRC, they said it was Amazon that forced them to shut down, sigh.
You’re most welcome!
Coincidentally, there was an em in my in-box first thing this morning…a price drop alert on an item i’ve been waiting for a sale on. So of course i immediately went to Amazon & placed the order & should receive my bargain package tomorrow. Gotta love quick & efficient!

Back