Hi everyone! How are you?

Welcome @Ilovequinn to a fun, informative, and supportive place for those in our peer group!

Where? Dive in anywhere, but be careful where you step. It can be messy now and then. :ROFLMAO:

There is a lot to see and participate in here. Some forums are more sober, like Mental Health and such, while others are more fun and frivolous. Reading a few threads should make it clearer which is which.

But I'm sure the old timers can fill you in more, I'm a relative newcomer and still being housebroken myself.

Welcome @Ilovequinn to a fun, informative, and supportive place for those in our peer group!

Where? Dive in anywhere, but be careful where you step. It can be messy now and then. :ROFLMAO:

There is a lot to see and participate in here. Some forums are more sober, like Mental Health and such, while others are more fun and frivolous. Reading a few threads should make it clearer which is which.

But I'm sure the old timers can fill you in more, I'm a relative newcomer and still being housebroken myself.
Thanks. Old timers, where did the time go? You're funny and thanks for the laugh.

Wow. That's neat you're from Australia. Thanks for the welcome and I chose the ladder, growing up is optional. Thanks again.

Welcome-London-60-s.jpg

Welcome from London... are you male or female.. and where are you in the world ?

I love this picture! Makes me laugh! I know I used to read these all of the time, but I forgot what they're called or the author/artist' name. Who is it? Thanks for your help and welcome as well.
You are welcome 😁 The author's name is on there but my eyesight is not so good so I can't tell what it says. I hope to get my eyeglasses prescription filled soon. Anyhow I am glad you joined!,☺️

What an AWESOME, AWESOME video! Everyone looks so very happy. I'm in San Lorenzo, CA. Thanks for the welcome.

Well howdy neighbor. I'm also in the Eastbay. I was born in Oakland at the now defunct navy hospital, navy brat-ed my way back and forth across the country a couple times and came back to live just up the road in Berkeley about forty years ago. I was formerly sixty something but have moved on start in on my 7th decade. Hard to pick a favorite but I sure enjoyed the freedom of movement, coordination and fitness I used to have better than what I have now. Oh well I still like what I've got better than being dead. Welcome aboard.

Well howdy neighbor. I'm also in the Eastbay. I was born in Oakland at the now defunct navy hospital, navy brat-ed my way back and forth across the country a couple times and came back to live just up the road in Berkeley about forty years ago. I was formerly sixty something but have moved on start in on my 7th decade. Hard to pick a favorite but I sure enjoyed the freedom of movement, coordination and fitness I used to have better than what I have now. Oh well I still like what I've got better than being dead. Welcome aboard.
Hey neighbor. Trippy. I was born in Oakland too. Not too far away now living in the lovely town (not) of San Lorenzo. I love Berkeley. I kind of wish I lived there in the 60's. I'm in my 6th decade and many happy times for you in the 7th. NAS or Oaknoll?

Hey neighbor. Trippy. I was born in Oakland too. Not too far away now living in the lovely town (not) of San Lorenzo. I love Berkeley. I kind of wish I lived there in the 60's. I'm in my 6th decade and many happy times for you in the 7th. NAS or Oaknoll?

Gosh I don't know what NAS is but it was Oaknoll. I did some student teaching in San Leandro not far from you. I taught school for 25 years but figured it was time to retire when No Child Left Behind ushered in top-down, research based methodology. Oh well not my only job but it was the last one.

Gosh I don't know what NAS is but it was Oaknoll. I did some student teaching in San Leandro not far from you. I taught school for 25 years but figured it was time to retire when No Child Left Behind ushered in top-down, research based methodology. Oh well not my only job but it was the last one.
NAS is Naval Air Station. Good grief. I used to sub in San Leandro. The superintendent there is an absolute (you fill in the blank). I was typing I.E.P.'s for a teacher in a Resource class. He and 2 others came in to evaluate what I thought the teacher. They ended up evaluating me. To my surprise and since I wasn't giving the students my 100% attention at the time, they let me go.

NAS is Naval Air Station. Good grief. I used to sub in San Leandro. The superintendent there is an absolute (you fill in the blank). I was typing I.E.P.'s for a teacher in a Resource class. He and 2 others came in to evaluate what I thought the teacher. They ended up evaluating me. To my surprise and since I wasn't giving the students my 100% attention at the time, they let me go. I'm proud of you for leaving.

Back