How well did you sleep last night?

Another 8 hours last night. The minute I tell myself the 15 hours is in the rear view mirror, I'll be up all night. Haha. But so far, I'm sleeping through the night 4 days later.

My neighbor's noise woke me again, but I got back to sleep.

I got 9 hours of sleep despite my neighbor fixing a structure behind my bedroom window. When he got super loud, I put on some music with headphones. That helped a little.

How well did you sleep last night?

I'm not really sure, but in my dream, Sophia Loren was playing the sort of games that would'nt let me sleep.... if I was awake that is. 😊

There's a programme on BBC called 'Surgeons at the edge of life'. It features top surgeons carrying out the most complex of operations. One 83 year old was having an operation to remove his bladder and prostate gland to cure his cancer. He had been unable to get a good night's sleep because he was having to visit the bathroom. His record for visiting the bathroom was 23 times one night. He now has a stoma and a pouch to collect urine - and he gets a good night's sleep.

I slept well, just not at the time I usually do. I lay down for a nap, thinking I might sleep an hour or two. I ended up sleeping for 7 hours. Then I got up, did the things I normally do when I get up. But then I was tired again because that's the time I normally sleep, so I napped for another hour or two. Now my sleep schedule is upside down. For the moment, I'm happy about it.

Didn't sleep too good last night. Or the last few nights.
I've had to dbl up on my b/p meds due to some heart issues I'm currently having, and now it seems I keep having the weirdest dreams. Almost frightening.

Just as long as I wake up, I guess I'll be ok...

The last few nights I'd struggled all night feeling far too warm, too cold, then warm again. Very disruptive.

I think it was an issue adapting to warmer evenings combined with heavy bedding for Winter that needs to go back to Summer weight alternatives. Last night went well though.👍

Since hubby passed away in October, sleep has alluded me. Waking up at 1:30am after finally going to sleep around 11PM and getting up to go to the bathroom. Go back to bed and I'm wide awake. Can't shut off the brain. Quit fighting it and get up around 2:30am and go down stairs.

That was my ritual for the first 3 months. I was exhausted and my brain was in a fog all day. Then, a couple months ago, I started sleeping better. I still wake up around 1:30am or so but I usually go back to sleep until 4am, when my kitty gets on the bed and touches my nose with her paw. I try to go back to sleep but it's impossible so I get up around 5am.

Back