I Received an Invitation

Mike

To get the Spring Vaccine Booster, because of my age,
I am considered vulnerable, since they started, I have
had around 10 already, I think.

Are you still getting vaccinated regularly?

Mike.

To get the Spring Vaccine Booster, because of my age,
I am considered vulnerable, since they started, I have
had around 10 already, I think.

Are you still getting vaccinated regularly?

Mike.

I received the initial ones that first year through my job. I received two the following year and I am now getting one annually. So far this year I've not had Covid-19.
Edit:
I think I received two shots the third year in as well.

Ten Booster shots?
No I’m not getting vaccinated regularly.
I’m nowhere near 10 booster shots but I don’t go anywhere where there’s people. In a month I’m getting my eyes checked and getting new glasses but I’m not too worried. I’m not afraid of dying.

I'm not a fan of needles but reversed my decision not to get the Covid vaccine. I wound up getting Covid anyway. I never take the flu shot but my doctor talked me into getting the pneumonia vaccine (before I took the one for Covid). Then I found out that the pneumonia vaccine does not protect against pneumonia caused by Covid! Despite my trepidation, I am now planning to get the shingles vaccine. I've read some accounts here on the forum about it not being the most pleasant experience, but what I've read and know of people who have had shingles, that is waaaay worse. My "first mind" is telling me I should go ahead and get that vaccine.

What is the "spring vaccine booster" Mike?

We get a booster offer, in the Spring, then another
in the Autumn/Winter periods, but I don't think it
is offered to all, only to people with an illness, or
in an old folk's home, or a health care home or are
elderly.

I don't know about children, they should be first
I think!

Mike.

@jet I'm all set for Provence🧳🧳🧳🧳. Is this too much to take along?

elderly.

I think!

Mike.
having mine next week,

elderly.

I think!

Mike.
But is it a flu vaccine, pneumonia vaccine, shingles vaccine, etc. being offered?

elderly.

I think!

Mike.
By and large, children's immune systems are pretty robust, at least where viruses are concerned. They do get symptoms, but that's their immune system working while it learns to recognize and destroy various viruses and pathogens. Personally, I don't think we should mess with that.

I was very discriminating when I took my babies in for their shots. I can't be sure that's why none of them get seasonal flues (is that how you spell that?) and none have any type of allergy today, but I think it probably is.

A child with a compromised immune system should absolutely be vaccinated, though.

I'm not a fan of needles but reversed my decision not to get the Covid vaccine. I wound up getting Covid anyway. I never take the flu shot but my doctor talked me into getting the pneumonia vaccine (before I took the one for Covid). Then I found out that the pneumonia vaccine does not protect against pneumonia caused by Covid! Despite my trepidation, I am now planning to get the shingles vaccine. I've read some accounts here on the forum about it not being the most pleasant experience, but what I've read and know of people who have had shingles, that is waaaay worse. My "first mind" is telling me I should go ahead and get that vaccine.

Pneumonia has a vaccine now but doesn't prevent pneumonia caused by Covid? Does anyone else sense what I do???

I get the flu and covid vaccine every year because I remember how horrible I felt that last time I had the flu! I was a lot younger then, I thought I was going to lose my lungs on the floor from the coughing and I've no wish to go through that again to the point where I'd end up in the ICU. And I have a 2 year old grandson who will be bringing home all kinds of things once he starts school so I'm going to be share to be 'vaxxed' up to the eyeballs at that point.

Back