Just senior humor

3d22f4a658c489bf78fe788462008ebf.jpg

A young Hottie has an appointment with a new doctor & finds herself alone in a small waiting room. She began undressing nervously, preparing herself for the upcoming examination. Just as she draped the last of her garments over the back of a chair, a light rap sounded on the door and a young doctor strode in. Coming to an abrupt halt, the doctor looked his nude patient up and down carefully and with considerable appreciation. "Miss Smith," he says, "it seems obvious to me that you have never had your eyes examined."
__________________________________________________ ___________________

The junior executive had been complaining to his wife of aches and pains. Neither one could account for his trouble. Arriving home from work one night, he informed her. "I finally discovered why I've been feeling so miserable. We got some ultra-modern office furniture two weeks ago, and I just learned today that I've been sitting in the wastebasket."
__________________________________________________ __________________________________

Have you watched the uncomfortable pre-fart moves they usually make while sitting on a bench or stool.

Jerald is at work one day when he notices that his co-worker is wearing an earring. The man knows his co-worker to be a normally conservative fellow is curious about his sudden change in "fashion sense" So, Jerald walks up to him and says, "I didn't know you were into earrings."
"I's really no big deal," says the Guy. Jerald falls silent for a few minutes, but then his curiosity prods him to ask, "So, how long have you been wearing one?" "Ever since my Girlfriend found it in my truck."

(And that how it all got started)

Back