Kitchens ~ any style goes

RadishRose, I've come across a few photos of a kitchen and dining room which I like, but I see uploading those photos are quite a bit more complicated than they were before. So I gave up. 😏

Nothing has changed. Try a different one. I'm terrible at explaining things like this, but if file extension ends in jpeg or jpg there should be no problem.

Nothing has changed. Try a different one. I'm terrible at explaining things like this, but if file extension ends in jpeg or jpg there should be no problem.

RadishRose, I actually saved the photos I like, on my computer, and upload them from my "saved photos section". And these were those photos...​

Attachments

• 1950's  Diner with Juke Box_.jpg
    1950's Diner with Juke Box_.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Coca-Cola Lamp_.jpg
    Coca-Cola Lamp_.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Home-diner-in-the-basement_.jpeg
    Home-diner-in-the-basement_.jpeg
    111.9 KB · Views: 4
QtHIlOiZTrCWo1ibDTb5Zg.jpg

Seems like I spend half my life building or re-doing kitchens. Here's 2.

View attachment 340832 View attachment 340833 View attachment 340834
How much did you do on these kitchens? I use to make cabinets, mainly for kitchens. We installed them with the counter tops too. Then I got a job to install factory made cabinets, and put the counter tops on. We made custom counter tops also. That Formica glue almost killed me once. I had to install sheets of it on the walls in one kitchen.

How much did you do on these kitchens? I use to make cabinets, mainly for kitchens. We installed them with the counter tops too. Then I got a job to install factory made cabinets, and put the counter tops on. We made custom counter tops also. That Formica glue almost killed me once. I had to install sheets of it on the walls in one kitchen.
The bottom pic was the kitchen we built in our Ozarks house. I cheated a bit and bought unfinished cabinets and finished them.
We built the Island though using MDF board and rustoleum paint with urethane over it. (proud of that)
Same with the Florida kitchen... unfinished cabinets. All these counter tops were store bought. Having made and glued Formica tops with my dad, I knew I wanted pre-built. Same here, the glue almost downed the 2 of us.

DSC02705.JPG DSC02714.JPG

Back