Lime Green Looks Good On Everybody/Everything? Post Lime Green Pics

The trains of Tokyo

image.jpg

I have literally never seen anyone who looks bad in lime green. Someday, I'm going to get myself a lime green T shirt. I've also seen designs incorporating the color that look nice. Lime green is a bright, happy color. Lets see some lime green pictures. :love:
Diva, you can look good in any colour, but for me, an old man, in lime green? Seriously?
Blazers 27 11 2023 001.JPGBlazers 27 11 2023 017.JPGBlazers 27 11 2023 011.JPG
I can wear blue................. I can wear red.................. I can even wear green..................

lime hat.jpg
But can you honestly say that a lime green fedora hat, albeit a bright happy colour, has that fedora aura?

Diva, you can look good in any colour, but for me, an old man, in lime green? Seriously?
View attachment 342834View attachment 342836View attachment 342835
I can wear blue................. I can wear red.................. I can even wear green..................

View attachment 342837
But can you honestly say that a lime green fedora hat, albeit a bright happy colour, has that fedora aura?
I think you would look very sharp in that lime green hat HC. Of course you'd have an outfit to match. Maybe a white suit with lime green tie. 😃

Lime green is the only shade of green that I can wear without looking extra sallow. I'm actually wearing a lime-green-and-black t-shirt right now that I wore to an art festival this morning. One artist had a lime green display and she commented that I practically disappeared when standing in front of it. That led us into a discussion about how old ladies are essentially invisible, anyway...LOL.

I love the shirt but it's getting a bit worse for wear now, so it's time to look for another one. Yay! Shopping!

Back