Mothman of Point Pleasant: full movie

dilettante

"Small Town Monsters" does a pretty good series of indie films of the paranormal entertainment variety. I've found a number of their films on Amazon Prime but I'm not sure how to search for more there.

They also have a YouTube channel, mostly trailers and bits of "making of" type stuff. However they also post some full length movies there.

A lot like History's old "MonsterQuest" series. I watch these as "cozy settling down for bed" material.

When I first saw your title, I thought it was something I've seen but I was thinking of The Mothman Prophecies starring Richard Gere. I'll have to take some time, at some point, to watch the video you posted.

When I first saw your title, I thought it was something I've seen but I was thinking of The Mothman Prophecies starring Richard Gere. I'll have to take some time, at some point, to watch the video you posted.
I enjoyed that movie. This one is a different take on the subject, mostly background on the story and town.

When the Silver bridge collapsed in 67 , my [then] girlfriend and I , along with another couple decided to take a ride up there. She girlfriend just wanted to see it . Well, as you can imagine we didn't get very close. We didn't think of that then [hell we were kids] myself 18 the g/friend [actually fiancee] 20.

We never heard of the Mothman that night ..... those stories surfaced sometime later.

Well since then, I have visited the area two more times [it's a great motorcycle trip] ...... never saw any Mothman . One night while staying in Gallipolis [the Ohio side] I rode back across the river on the new bridge, going to the road near the building where it is said [he] is seen most often ....... Still no Mothman .

I'm not saying he doesn't exist , nor never existed , just saying I was right where he was most likely to show .... I saw nothing.

Back