My goodness, didn't realize how many have passed through our life

We moved in together Jan of 86, within a month I brought home a Doberman puppy that was getting kicked around by the family... It was the runt of the litter and they planned on killing it anyway.... She grew into 125lbs of loving family protector. Up until 11/20/22, We always had at least one, and as many as 7. At our old house there is a pet cemetery with over a dozen. New owned promised not to disturb it, and allows use to visit.

We moved in together Jan of 86, within a month I brought home a Doberman puppy that was getting kicked around by the family... It was the runt of the litter and they planned on killing it anyway.... She grew into 125lbs of loving family protector. Up until 11/20/22, We always had at least one, and as many as 7. At our old house there is a pet cemetery with over a dozen. New owned promised not to disturb it, and allows use to visit.
like ours....?
Dogs-Zeus-beach-HD.jpg
Dogs-Zeus-Tree-HD.jpg
Dogs-Zeus-HD.jpg

Reminded me of Kizmo. Forgot him and pepper, and Leo.
Likewise, I now have cemetery's in 3 places. Arkansas and 2 in Florida. :(

Kizmo.jpg Pepper.jpg pet heaven.JPG cemetery 5 11 2020-2.JPG another pet heaven.jpg

Back