Number of Covid breakthrough deaths slowly rising

Press release from the County of Humboldt:

"After extensive case review, Public Health officials have identified six additional fully vaccinated individuals who have died from the virus. A total of seven residents have died from post-vaccination or “breakthrough” illness out of 84 total deaths attributed to the virus. Thirty-four people have been hospitalized due to post-vaccine illness out of 368 total hospitalizations."

Additional Breakthrough Hospitalizations and Deaths Counted Today; Another Person Dies With COVID, Four New Hospitalizations – Redheaded Blackbelt (kymkemp.com)

They made up this word "breakthrough", the experimental vaccines simply do not work for thousands, maybe millions of people.
And maybe, just maybe that's why the covid numbers are rising again. But they want to blame it on the unvaccinated. :rolleyes:
There is nothing easier than manipulating data to sell more vaccines. It's so common in medical studies, there is a name for it: "Data Torturing."
It's also commonly used in drug studies to exaggerate benefits & minimize risks.
From the New England Journal of Medicine:
“If you torture your data long enough, they will tell you whatever you want to hear” has become a popular observation in our office. In plain English, this means that study data, if manipulated in enough different ways, can be made to prove whatever the investigator wants to prove."

Another common technique: When people involved in the study start getting sick & dying, stop the study & publish only the good results up to that point.
A well-known doctor wrote a book about it: "Worried Sick - a Prescription For Health in an Overtreated America." Nortin M. Hadler, M.D.
Win, I will definitely look for the book.

Press release from the County of Humboldt:

"After extensive case review, Public Health officials have identified six additional fully vaccinated individuals who have died from the virus. A total of seven residents have died from post-vaccination or “breakthrough” illness out of 84 total deaths attributed to the virus. Thirty-four people have been hospitalized due to post-vaccine illness out of 368 total hospitalizations."

Additional Breakthrough Hospitalizations and Deaths Counted Today; Another Person Dies With COVID, Four New Hospitalizations – Redheaded Blackbelt (kymkemp.com)
the people who got sick/died were severely immuno-compromised. the doctor quoted in the article also states that that the vaccine works for people with stronger immune systems and most infected people are younger and unvaccinated. also their caseload mirrors the findings of the cdc. the whole article deserves a quote in the forum.

the people who got sick/died were severely immuno-compromised. the doctor quoted in the article also states that that the vaccine works for people with stronger immune systems and most infected people are younger and unvaccinated. also their caseload mirrors the findings of the cdc. the whole article deserves a quote in the forum.
So shouldn't immuno-compromised patients be told by their doctor..NOT to take the vaccine??? A few have been told but my heart goes out for the ones that were not told and found out too late. I guess the medical world is learning as we all are, along the way. Severely ill older patients are given the vaccine?? WHY? Just trying to understand.

So shouldn't immuno-compromised patients be told by their doctor..NOT to take the vaccine??? A few have been told but my heart goes out for the ones that were not told and found out too late. I guess the medical world is learning as we all are, along the way. Severely ill older patients are given the vaccine?? WHY? Just trying to understand.
Medicine is a business for profit. Except in rare cases, they're not about to discourage anyone from getting a vaccine they've invested millions of dollars in.
That's why they're exaggerating infections & statistics. Fear is required to sell. And in most cases, it works.

"I guess the medical world is learning as we all are, along the way. Severely ill older patients are given the vaccine?? WHY?"

The makers of the vaccine and the CDC have stated repeatedly that the deaths of older people with preexisting health conditions were not unexpected. Meaning they knew in advance. So they are not just now learning.

Why? IMO Its like Russian Roulette, lets give it to them anyway and see what happens.

LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — Twenty-five people who had received a COVID-19 vaccine died in the past two weeks from the virus, new data from the Southern Nevada Health District (SNHD) showed.

The district now reports more than 9,000 breakthrough coronavirus cases in Clark County since vaccines were made available. Out of those 9,080 cases, 137 people died. For the month of September, about one out of every five new COVID-19 cases involves a person who was vaccinated.

https://www.8newsnow.com/news/healt...-cases-are-among-vaccinated-las-vegas-nevada/

Public Health Confirms Six Deaths as 'Breakthrough' Cases, One More Death, Four Hospitalizations, 77 New COVID-19 Cases​

Public Health officials have identified six additional fully vaccinated individuals who have died from the virus. A total of seven residents have died from post-vaccination or “breakthrough” illness out of the county's 84 total deaths attributed to the virus. Thirty-four people have been hospitalized due to post-vaccine illness out of 368 total hospitalizations.

https://www.northcoastjournal.com/N...h-four-hospitalizations-77-new-covid-19-cases
I can almost see you and a few others chortling with glee as you somehow find these folks who die after taking the vaccine. Is it really that "fulfilling" each day to comb through the news to seek out how many vaccinated folks have died, some in great agony?

Sadly you're not alone in these thoughts. I'm warned almost daily, on this site, that I've been consuming doctor suggested "poison" for years now. I'll be 88 (hopefully) in a couple of months so I have to assume that these "poisons" that I've been consuming are rather weak as I haven't succumbed to their ravages.

I've also had most vaccinations since my childhood back in the 30's including the stuff pumped into me during my time in the military. Amazing that one's (anyone's) body can intake this much poison without shriveling up and blowing away?

But please. let's not speak with glee, regarding the poor souls that have passed, whether they've received vaccine or not.

it is a learning curve. doctors should be advisors to patients who have medical problems and a compromised immune system. .the vaccine works well thus far for healthy people 65 and older..i don't know why some people with compromised immune systems are vaccinated.

becky1951 wrote"That person you tell may forgo treatment thinking they just need to tough it out at home and not seek medical care." but lady the hospital has more covid infected people than are around me,, so why would I want to go there anyway?

My intent for my posting this thread is the numbers are rising for breakthrough cases and deaths. That's why I am posting articles as I come across them and I always provide the link.

I've had every vaccine available in my 70 years until the Covid vaccines.

Those of you who wish to assume I am gleeful about it, I'm not I'm saddened, but of course you need to belittle those who are not falling in line with your beliefs. So therefore have at it. I will continue to post the breakthrough cases and resulting deaths.

"But please. let's not speak with glee, regarding the poor souls that have passed, whether they've received vaccine or not."

Please point out where I have spoken with glee. You can't because I have never nor ever could, how awful, and yet you imply I have. 😥

Have a nice day.

it appears that you are picking and choosing only that information that proves a point that you are attempting to make while ignoring other information .this has become a complex issue. i do not think you are doing this with glee, unlike some others. i still feel that breakthrough cases and deaths are milder and/or much less due to the vaccine ,which we are still learning about.

"it appears that you are picking and choosing only that information that proves a point that you are attempting to make while ignoring other information .this has become a complex issue. i do not think you are doing this with glee, unlike some others. i still feel that breakthrough cases and deaths are milder and/or much less due to the vaccine ,which we are still learning about."

Picking and choosing this topic is important. Just as important as the any other Covid and vaccine topics are.

Yes at this time the cases are less, however they are rising. Should that be ignored? Not in my opinion.

I'm not ignoring the other information in the links I have posted, but simply posting the information regarding the threads topic, I always include the link for anyone wishing to read the whole article.

Yes we all want to feel safe and not be reminded there are bad things happening, should we ignore the bad and pretend it isn't happening? Or pretend it doesn't matter because hey those numbers are small? Once again, not in my opinion.

Gee, this is new? Cut this from the OP attachment................

“Our local data matches what we know from CDC and CDPH: fully vaccinated people with severe risk factors and compromised immune systems are at higher risk for being a post-vaccine case, hospitalization or fatality compared to other fully vaccinated people with stronger immune response to vaccine,” Hoffman said.

i'm not ignoring the facts and figures. .i consider those facts and figures and what what people who have devoted their professional lives to this topic are saying before i make a personal decision re. covid-19. i don't feel that one should choose to display certain facts while ignoring other equally important information.it is early in the pandemic and the numbers may change slightly. the vaccine still remains the best medicine has to offer.

I can almost see you and a few others chortling with glee as you somehow find these folks who die after taking the vaccine. Is it really that "fulfilling" each day to comb through the news to seek out how many vaccinated folks have died, some in great agony?

Sadly you're not alone in these thoughts. I'm warned almost daily, on this site, that I've been consuming doctor suggested "poison" for years now. I'll be 88 (hopefully) in a couple of months so I have to assume that these "poisons" that I've been consuming are rather weak as I haven't succumbed to their ravages.

I've also had most vaccinations since my childhood back in the 30's including the stuff pumped into me during my time in the military. Amazing that one's (anyone's) body can intake this much poison without shriveling up and blowing away?

But please. let's not speak with glee, regarding the poor souls that have passed, whether they've received vaccine or not.
You are quite confused. It's the vaccinated who chortle with glee upon hearing about illness among the unvaccinated.
And sharing information--both pro and anti vaccine--is important, whether you like it or not.

You are quite confused. It's the vaccinated who chortle with glee upon hearing about illness among the unvaccinated.
And sharing information--both pro and anti vaccine--is important, whether you like it or not.
I don't know anyone "who chortle with glee upon hearing about illness" and I would hope no one does.

"sharing information--both pro and anti vaccine--is important" Absolutely and I would hope everyone likes it. So long as the information is accurate and presented in an understandable way it is all good, necessary really. Some more useful than other, but all good.

The basic truth of this whole fiasco is that a virus has never been proven to exist.
Therefore, saying that people died from a virus can't be true.
Here's a statement on the lack of virus isolation, <--
A look at Koch's Postulates <-- shows the lack of any virus isolation;
And here's a complete refutation <-- of the entire historical virus theory house of cards.

In contrast, there is plenty of evidence about plentiful damages and deaths from the clot shots (vaccinations).
Ryan Cole, M.D. - "Covid-19 Vaccines and Autopsies" <--
Numerous reports of Covid-19 vaccination deaths and failures. <-- plus CDC coverups of the deaths.

understanding.jpg

@Don M. - If I believed in imaginary viruses like you do then I probably would.

Last edited:
I will be posting articles related to Covid breakthrough cases and deaths. Or articles of vaccine related deaths as I come across them.

I will not respond to any snarky, hateful comments of those wishing to bait me into an argument. I will not respond to comments insinuating I don't know how to research information as I actually do know how. I will not respond to any name calling comments directed at me. I will not respond to any comments implying I am uneducated and/or do not understand the severity of Covid.

Those of you who have done so of course can continue to insinuate, bait, call names and imply all you want to, just don't expect any replied comments from me. Have a nice evening. 🌹

79 fully vaccinated died.
https://www-bostonglobe-com.cdn.amp...id-cases-vaccinated-people-is-incredibly-low/

31 fully vaccinated have died
https://fox17-com.cdn.ampproject.or...ent-says-breakthrough-case-virus-coronavirus-

Nearly 400 people have been hospitalized and 100 have now died in Massachusetts
https://www-nbcboston-com.cdn.amppr...-cases-in-massachusetts-what-we-know/2457920/

Updated Massachusetts Department of Public Health officials said Tuesday. That brings the total to 15,739 cases and 131 deaths in people with breakthrough infections.

Mass. Has 3,098 New Breakthrough Cases, 7 More COVID Deaths Among Vaccinated

Health officials say 10 fully vaccinated Oregonians died of COVID-19 in July, correcting previously reported data
https://www-oregonlive-com.cdn.ampp...july-correcting-previously-reported-data.htm

159 Dead, 593 Hospitalized in Illinois Breakthrough COVID Cases
https://www-nbcchicago-com.cdn.ampp...in-illinois-breakthrough-covid-cases/2560611/

Illinois updated to Aug 19, 2021 — In all, 223 Illinois residents considered to be fully vaccinated have died from COVID-19, according to the Illinois Department of Public Health

Illinois records most deaths in a day since May; breakthrough cases a quarter of week's deaths
Thank you @Becky1951 for your genuine concern and I will be interested to read what you find

Back