Ok, so you are a new addition to a Crayon box, what color would you be and why?

The Blue of Lapis Lazuli. It been associated with strength and courage, royalty and wisdom, intellect and truth. Lapis Lazuli is one of the precious stones mentioned numerous times in the Bible. and, according to some scholars, is the stone on which God wrote the 10 Commandments!
Oh! That's my FAVORITE stone of all! (because of the color!)

@LadyEmeraude

Hello, LadyEmeraude

So, kind of you to say. Yet, I’m genuinely grateful you don’t mind, I “copied and pasted” … The hour was late, and even though I applied quotation marks, it slipped my mind to make mention of the fact.

I hope others find the information shared interesting, informative, while having fun discovering something new.

I enjoy your vivacious spirit, and the creativity you deliver to the forum. There’s something about your aura that seems to sparkle beautifully between the lines, that I find extremely refreshing.

Again, many thanks for you, being you.🌹
these are kind words and I thank you :)

A NEW addition?
I thought they had all the colors already.

39c891f41681a92ccacd0abea4a32bfb.jpg

A NEW addition?
I thought they had all the colors already.

39c891f41681a92ccacd0abea4a32bfb.jpg
Apparently not Rose. This article claims there are 10 million colors! I've also read about people who can see colors that are out of the norm for humans to be able to see and another that said animals can see colors that humans cannot. Articles published by other sites support the 10 million answer.
How Many Colors Are There? Everything You Want to Know

Back