Starting to feel improvement

Rose65

My GP has prescribed antidepressants and after initial side effects, I am surprised to be feeling better. My anxiety and depression both feel markedly less and I feel more able to do my day and am even sleeping better. There is a new feeling of peace inside me, something I had forgotten.

I should have done this sooner but I was too ashamed somehow. People think I am a strong capable woman when in fact I really am not. It is such a relief to finally admit it and get proper help.

My GP has prescribed antidepressants and after initial side effects, I am surprised to be feeling better. My anxiety and depression both feel markedly less and I feel more able to do my day and am even sleeping better. There is a new feeling of peace inside me, something I had forgotten.

I should have done this sooner but I was too ashamed somehow. People think I am a strong capable woman when in fact I really am not. It is such a relief to finally admit it and get proper help.
That's wonderful, very happy for you. Hoping the feeling stays with your for a long, long time. You're smart to get the help you needed. đź‘Ť

Happy for you, Rose 🌹

Sometimes we all need help whether it’s medication, therapy or both. At one time in my life I did both. Now I don’t need either. It’s always smart to seek help when needed.

Back