The General Humor Thread

Copy-of-Copy-of-quote-3-683x1024.png

"What's so great about a sunny evening sunset. Everyone is in a big hurry to go home?" You say while sitting under the canopy and waiting for the BBQ to heat up! Let's fix a couple NY strip steaks! ... twss

I didn't say I quit, I said I won't & I love price stickers on stuff!
__________________________________________________ __

Grampa is very old. After some time, Grandpa imagines the good old days and people all around him. ↑ ↑ ... Stimulations be danged ! .....
Grandpa said, "I just thought of something unimportant." "What is the difference between a Pig and a Fox? Around 4 drinks."

The Flea is sunbathing on a Florida Beach. His friend comes along all beat up and stuff. The Flea tells him to sit on the Beaches porta potty. The Flea is sunbathing on a Florida Beach. His friend comes along again all beat up. "I did as you said, the next thing I know I'm riding a motorcycle in a Bikers Beard."
I Could really use an invisible force shield for self-protection. Touch the tip of the cap and I am protected from the hotties I meet immediately. I am still respectful cause I nod the brim to them Hotties. That's a useful thought.
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________
I can't wait for the Field Tractors to come with Technology so I can goof off and still get stuff done with the Field Tractors. You know a fake GPS badge so I can leave my real one in my Tractors and leave the field while the Field Tractors can get some work done & Me under a shady spot enjoying a cold brew. ...

Back