The new members and their 1st horrific posts.

I've been a member since 2015. I noticed over and over that someone joins at 3:15, and posts at 3:16. The post is always some kind of horrific thing. Like: " my boyfriend makes me rob stores". They stay on line for awhile, and their story changes and gets stranger. Then they are gone forever.
I can understand someone playing around, once. But it amazes me that it keeps happening over and over.
No complaint or anything, just an observation.
But they usually aren’t gone forever. Years later they will be resurrected and come back to start a new outrageous story 🤪 This is what I’m referring to when I say ‘fake’ membership.

I’m very careful about new people who jump with some outrageous statement or claim.
Even long time contributors can be goofy at times. including me.

Good morning January,

Hover your cursor over their Avatar and you will
see them in the drop-down window, you have
64 posts.

Mike.
That varies with device, when on my Kindle tapping the avatar gives me options, including opening the member's profile page in new tab. There's a line beneath basic info that allows you to look at Profile Posts, Latest Activity, Postings and additional 'About' info. Then click on whichever you want to check.

I don't use phone for social media only desktop and Kindle so don't know how one would do this on a phone.

Back