This is our latest foster Larry

Ronni

The motormouth ;)
Meet old man Larry. He was found wandering by Metro Animal Care and Control, matted and crusted with poop and other detritus. 😢 He got tagged by a rescue but due to some upper respiratory symptoms, he missed his immediate transport, so it was either go back to MACC and get euthed since they were over capacity and he was ill, or scramble to get his respiratory issue treated and find him a temporary foster till next transport day.

My daughter Paige did some immediate intake, and we shaved and bathed him and gave him lots of love, and put him on meds.Then I brought him home. He’s been with us for a couple days now. He’ll be with my pack at The Rons, get lots more love, and live in luxury till transport day.
IMG_0300.jpegIMG_0301.jpeg
IMG_0226.jpeg
IMG_0241.jpegIMG_0247.jpeg

Ronni, he's so sweet, you are an angel for taking him in and caring for him, I'm sure he appreciates it and loves you for it. Kudos to your daughter too, she is a special gal. I love animal lovers. Thanks for posting the pictures, you look great too. 💚 Wishing all the best for little Larry.

Meet old man Larry. He was found wandering by Metro Animal Care and Control, matted and crusted with poop and other detritus. 😢 He got tagged by a rescue but due to some upper respiratory symptoms, he missed his immediate transport, so it was either go back to MACC and get euthed since they were over capacity and he was ill, or scramble to get his respiratory issue treated and find him a temporary foster till next transport day.

My daughter Paige did some immediate intake, and we shaved and bathed him and gave him lots of love, and put him on meds.Then I brought him home. He’s been with us for a couple days now. He’ll be with my pack at The Rons, get lots more love, and live in luxury till transport day.
View attachment 342124View attachment 342125
View attachment 342120
View attachment 342122View attachment 342123
He is adorable. Thank you for being so kind and saving him. :)

View attachment 342124View attachment 342125
View attachment 342120
View attachment 342122View attachment 342123

He kind of looks like a Larry. You look good together too. 😉

He's so cute! How old is he? You are so awesome to make a difference in his life!
He’s definitely a senior. He’s missing at least half his teeth and has other senior markers. At intake we’re guessing between 8-10. His hilarious underbite is so cute and he’s the perfect houseguest!

Hasn’t made a sound completely potty trained, is so affectionate, sleeps a lot, likes all my dogs large and small, love kids and cats, and is happiest when snuggled up to Ron and me on the couch. He’s going to make someone a wonderful, loving companion!

Back