This is why prices rise so high, Thieves caught stealing..

When I lived in Kansas gypsies would have their kids that were under 10 steal because they couldn’t be prosecuted. However, we could split the kids up and interview them to get information on the family and put them in foster homes. Nothing like hearing a 2 year old crying hysterically when separated from their siblings.

There were 6 kids so they couldn’t be placed together because no one wanted that many kids or had room for them. I quit the next day. I had all I could do to not start crying myself. Ugh!!

At one time, all the goods in a store were behind counters. Customers had to ask to inspect the merchandise. Then came the concept of putting merchandise out on tables, so customers could freely examine the merchandise. Of course, doing that greatly increases the chances of theft. We haven't figured out the next evolution of stores.

I think they'll be like Amazon. The store will have demos, and if you want one, click on your phone, and exit the store. The cost will be added to your account, and the goods will be either shipped or outside, waiting to be picked up. I think everybody is coming to conclusion having customers check themselves out is a bad idea. And if merchandise is on a table, with only 30 feet between it and the door, it's going to walk out. Humans should have morals, but "free" is better.

Yes, most retailers are covered for such criminal activity, Frankel told me, but not necessarily for total damage or losses. As with all insurance, it depends on how much coverage they’ve purchased. Moreover, the buck doesn’t stop with the insurance company.

I Knew a guy, had an apartment with 3 guys. He bragged about stealing stuff. Later he died of aids. He really wasn't my friend after he stole a sweater of mine. I worried about my car and stuff. Moved out i did. A lady friend had her car and $200 stolen by a lady she let stay with
her to help her homeless ass out. The City now has her car and the insurance Co. wants to pay her $10,000 for a 2011 Buick. 83,000 miles.

Inflation and the value of currency falling are driving factors for raising prices.
Government naturally spending at 5X is the main factor. Carter may be the
last Frugal POTUS. At least he had that persona. When you want near $7000
for a 1977 junk F100 sitting in a snow drift it spells figures can't lie. Remember
74 bowties for under $2000 3 speeds New & driven off the Lot. Digital currency
most likely can be a running bath of cold water shortly.

Last edited:
The honest either pay enough to cover what’s stolen or the business cannot exist for very long. It’s called shrinkage and it’s cost is built into the sticker price of every item sold
Exactly that. She a lone a walking thieving machine, had at least £150 of goods in her skirt... how often does she steal from that one little store.. maybe several times a week.. and doubtless she's doing the same to many other stores.. and what about her accomplice.. or her friends.. all doing it... not to mention other thieves... just ridiculous , and shameful that businesses have to suffer this.. and of course the people who are paying the Ultimate price is you and me... the honest customer..

Last edited:

Back