Today wife & I attending senior social event at local library.

Mr. Ed

Life does not deserve my gratitude.
Eventually I had to use the restroom that required me to be in a sitting position. I am wearing suspenders under a Baja hooded pullover jacket and in order for me to do my business I had to unhook my two front suspenders from the belt loops. I finish and when we I stood up from the toilet one of my suspenders fell out the rear of my jacket into the pool of toilet water and was soaked through & through.

Naturally as I am shareing this story with you it is repeat of what I shared with the senior social group. Secondhand news is as real as the first time heard. My suspender was wet but it didn’t stop my wife & I from hiking after leaving the library.
https://a.co/d/64IOEzW
https://a.co/d/64IOEzW
I have a walking cane seat I used for the first today. I did not care for it much, the seat kept unfolding. I learned something, however, I prefer using a wooden handmade cane for walking support.

When I was younger I had a couple of pairs of over alls. One light brown corduroy and one blue denim. I was at a party once and that happened to me. It was embarrassing but I was too drunk to care. Lol

I think I’d prefer a hand carved wooden cane also. Hopefully you had a good time.

Talk about embarrassing moments? My brother-in-law was on a train trip up to Patonga, N.S.W. He had done the trip many times and knew where all the tunnels were. He had the urge to defecate. He knew there was a long tunnel. about a minute away so he took off his waistcoat and lay it on the ground in the passageway. All the lights went out, so he did the business and threw the waistcoat out the window, little did he realise that he did it in the sleeve and the business was left behind in the train and he threw away a good waistcoat. He always said it was a true story.

I once had to go to the bathroom really badly and didn't realize I had tucked half of my suit coat into my pants when I left the restroom. I walked through the airport that way until a business colleague pointed it out for me.

I was also doing a "sales blitz" for my company in the 80's, before cell phones and nav systems. I stopped at a McDonald's drive-thru for a coffee. I was reading a map trying to get to my appointment, when I had to steer back into the lane, and the coffee spilled into my seat. I was wearing off-white pants so I stopped in a restroom and did the best clean-up I could but the stain was still there. It was on my backside so I made sure to wear my sports coat on sales calls.

Later I was again looking at a map and hit a curb. The wheel cover came off the car. I stopped in the street and threw it into the trunk. I made my next sales call and when I got back into the car I looked in the mirror and had a grease stain on my nose!

They weren't funny at the time, but I look back on these mishaps and have a good laugh.

Back