Want to talk about stuff?

The speaker makes an interesting point about the contrast between the thrill and vitality of activities like bungee jumping and the bleakness of being bedridden and dependent on others for basic needs. The imagery of being trapped in a body that no longer works, unable to access simple comforts or even to keep track of time, is a powerful one.

An older gentleman is driving down the road when he notices the flashing blue lights of a police car behind him.
He pulls over and watches as the officer get out of his car and walks up to the driver's window.

The officer leans down and says, "Excuse me sir, but do you realize your wife fell out of the car
when you made the left turn at that last intersection?" The old man looks to his right and
sees his wife isn't there, then looks back at the officer and says,"

Oh thank God, I thought I went deaf."

Two goats were behind a Hollywood movie studio eating an old movie film.
One goat said to the other, "Pretty good, huh?"

The second goat said, "Yeah, but not as good as the book".

MSN

Well, duh, the USA is a federation of a bunch of States with Constitutions. The Federal level has a constitution.
So, it's a bunch of Snake Language, mostly Lawyers elected to represent the people of their state and argue incessantly.
Put in simple terms; The USA is a stage where lying actors play their parts and things move forward by mistakes they made.
As it breaks, Texas will most likely attack the Heartland, Illinois will blow all the bridges across the Mississippi and Ohio Rivers.
Why would Texas attack Desert states? Too difficult to attack the SEC., wet, swamps, rivers and gators, Texas not needing The
East Atlantic states or the West Pacific States but most likely more of Mexico. So redraw the map with half of Mex. and looking
like the Letter _J or ... TeJus .... (y)

Last edited:
Why do we say something is out of whack? What is a whack?

Why does 'slow down' and 'slow up' mean the same thing?

Why does 'fat chance' and 'slim chance' mean the same thing?

MSN

Well, duh, the USA is a federation of a bunch of States with Constitutions. The Federal level has a constitution.
So, it's a bunch of Snake Language, mostly Lawyers elected to represent the people of their state and argue incessantly.
Put in simple terms; The USA is a stage where lying actors play their parts and things move forward by mistakes they made.
As it breaks, Texas will most likely attack the Heartland, Illinois will blow all the bridges across the Mississippi and Ohio Rivers.
Why would Texas attack Desert states? Too difficult to attack the SEC., wet, swamps, rivers and gators, Texas not needing The
East Atlantic states or the West Pacific States but most likely more of Mexico. So redraw the map with half of Mex. and looking
like the Letter _J or ... TeJus .... (y)
Don't hate on Texans, there are so many that disagree with elected officials. Part of this is my fault by not voting. I do not harbor any anger for people that come across the border. They are just trying to find a a better place to live and work. Most of their hard earned money is sent back home to their families.

I do realize that a bad person can come here but I also know we have many Americans have lived their whole life committing crimes yet seem to have little punishment. They are released and continue to have criminal activity as their way of life.

I wish there was a large island where criminals were placed for life. No hope of escape, forced to live with other criminals. They will face a lifetime of fear and horror as did their victims. Do not place any judgement on border states, we do the best we can with people that come across illegally.

People who manage to get here, really are thankful to God, thankful for people that are kind to them. So happy to be able to do hard work most Americans will not do. They just want to work, send money home just like people who have been born here. I hate to say it but the truth of the situation it is not for us to judge any hard working person that is here just taking care of their family. They don't want to commit crimes, they just want make sure their families have a roof and food.

MSN

Most likely the Speed of Light exhausted is the propellent maybe Microwaves and it would need to be incredibly intense is a good thought here.

IMG_0258.jpegWe're free again from our Credit Cards.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:

Back