What are you wearing today? just a fun thread.

Black Fedora 001 - Copy.JPGBlack Fedora 002 - Copy.JPG
Black is the order of the day. I love this jacket, or is it a blazer? My lady made it, along with the trousers and shirt. She was always dubious about jackets and coats, saying that you need tailoring skills, but when she made the black trousers I said that I needed a jacket to compliment them. To my surprise, (and I think her's too,) she made one. I am informed that the jacket fabric is called "dog-tooth," not, as your's truly described, "chequered." Oh dear!

View attachment 341029View attachment 341030
Black is the order of the day. I love this jacket, or is it a blazer? My lady made it, along with the trousers and shirt. She was always dubious about jackets and coats, saying that you need tailoring skills, but when she made the black trousers I said that I needed a jacket to compliment them. To my surprise, (and I think her's too,) she made one. I am informed that the jacket fabric is called "dog-tooth," not, as your's truly described, "chequered." Oh dear!
Your wife did a great job, as always. That's a very nice outfit which fits you well. (y)

Have had a heavy cold so not been venturing far but, today, it looked so nice out that I decided to get some air. A long sleeved white t-shirt, grey trousers, long length air-force blue gilet and a pair of white trainers seemed a good choice but, it was colder outside than it looked and, on the way back, the wind had picked up and it rained! :(

View attachment 341029View attachment 341030
I have a top with that pattern. It is called "hounds tooth".
Very nice combination!

Back