What do you think about the color blue?

I'll start. It's not my favorite and I would rarely choose it for a wall color. However, I find that many tops in my size just happen to be made of blue pattered fabric, there is often no other choice of shade, so I have a lot of blue tops because they were on sale, or cheap, and they fit me. At least they are not gray.

Feel free to read into this innocent statement of opinion whatever your fanciful imaginations want to read into it. Good lord, when did opinions become such firebrands?

BLUE is the topic. Tear it apart! LOL

Net up: Beatles music, lol.

ultramarine_blue_pigment.jpg

ultramarine blue paint pigment

I'll start. It's not my favorite and I would rarely choose it for a wall color. However, I find that many tops in my size just happen to be made of blue pattered fabric, there is often no other choice of shade, so I have a lot of blue tops because they were on sale, or cheap, and they fit me. At least they are not gray.

Feel free to read into this innocent statement of opinion whatever your fanciful imaginations want to read into it. Good lord, when did opinions become such firebrands?

BLUE is the topic. Tear it apart! LOL

Net up: Beatles music, lol.
Lol, you didn't give us much to bite into, so....BLUE is a nice color, is one of the basic colors of nature. I don't buy blue clothing, although I do have a blue pair of cross training shoes.

Probably my favourite colour. My present couch is blue and so were the last two. My car is blue. I bought a blue hat today to wear with the blue jeans I wear most of the year. Lots of blue in my closet.

Back