What TV show did you like but it was taken off the air?

@Lawrence00 I was enjoying watching the TV series Hercules when I had my Android box and could get many channels. It died and I couldn't find the series on any of my streaming services. Just found out that I can now watch it for free on Amazon Prime. 😃

@Furryanimal I tried to watch Station 19 once but couldn't get into it. Recently I started watching again. This time, I intend to watch the entire series, but I'm taking my time with it. It will probably be a fill in for when my other "emergency shows" 9-1-1 and 9-1-1 Lone Star are not airing.

@PeppermintPatty Bewitched is one of my all time favorite comedy series (liked the first Darren, didn't care for the second). I still watch it from time to time on the Roku channel.

@Raven I started watching The Closer on a whim and became hooked. Love how Brenda Leigh earned the respect of her male colleagues and hooked the perps with her extreme curtesy that caught them off guard. 😆 I watched the entire series.

@Shadowman If you're talking about the original Twin Peaks, the series finale was one of the most disappointing I've ever seen.

@Lawrence00 I was enjoying watching the TV series Hercules when I had my Android box and could get many channels. It died and I couldn't find the series on any of my streaming services. Just found out that I can now watch it for free on Amazon Prime. 😃

@Furryanimal I tried to watch Station 19 once but couldn't get into it. Recently I started watching again. This time, I intend to watch the entire series, but I'm taking my time with it. It will probably be a fill in for when my other "emergency shows" 9-1-1 and 9-1-1 Lone Star are not airing.

@PeppermintPatty Bewitched is one of my all time favorite comedy series (liked the first Darren, didn't care for the second). I still watch it from time to time on the Roku channel.

@Raven I started watching The Closer on a whim and became hooked. Love how Brenda Leigh earned the respect of her male colleagues and hooked the perps with her extreme curtesy that caught them off guard. 😆 I watched the entire series.

@Shadowman If you're talking about the original Twin Peaks, the series finale was one of the most disappointing I've ever seen.
I liked the first Darren also. Once I find it I’ll probably start watching it too

Yes, in the end it came apart as did a much later show I liked called Lost. Maybe a writer conflict or something. I once had one of the spinoff books from Twin Peaks intitled The Secret Diary of Laura Palmer.

Yes, in the end it came apart as did a much later show I liked called Lost. Maybe a writer conflict or something. I once had one of the spinoff books from Twin Peaks intitled The Secret Diary of Laura Palmer.
I didn't know Twin Peaks had a spinoff book. You and the rest of us were confused about the ending of Lost. I actually "Googled it" to see exactly what the ending meant; there were two main theories out there. The shows creators explained it to my satisfaction. But I guess nothing beats the ridiculous Dallas finale where it was all a dream. I never watched the show, but of course that made the entertainment news.

I didn't know Twin Peaks had a spinoff book. You and the rest of us were confused about the ending of Lost. I actually "Googled it" to see exactly what the ending meant; there were two main theories out there. The shows creators explained it to my satisfaction. But I guess nothing beats the ridiculous Dallas finale where it was all a dream. I never watched the show, but of course that made the entertainment news.
I am one of the few who liked the final episode of "Lost" and I still think about it at times when in my "spiritual mode". I wasn't too thrilled with the final season in it's entirety though, especially the parts that took place off the island.

Did you watch Twin Peaks:The Return on Showtime ?

Did you watch Twin Peaks:The Return on Showtime ?
No, I had Showtime a couple of times years ago and canceled both times. I was so disappointed with the ending of the original Twin Peaks, I probably wouldn't have watched it anyway. I was a faithful fan of Lost and didn't dislike the ending...I just sought to understand exactly what it meant to see if my interpretation was correct.

No, I had Showtime a couple of times years ago and canceled both times. I was so disappointed with the ending of the original Twin Peaks, I probably wouldn't have watched it anyway. I was a faithful fan of Lost and didn't dislike the ending...I just sought to understand exactly what it meant to see if my interpretation was correct
Whenever Lost was on a break, I used to go to all the different Lost websites to get my "fix" of Lost. Remember the webisodes ? I did a rewatch of Lost around a year ago and it was a totally different experience watching it all without those breaks. Not better or worse, just different.

Whenever Lost was on a break, I used to go to all the different Lost websites to get my "fix" of Lost. Remember the webisodes ? I did a rewatch of Lost around a year ago and it was a totally different experience watching it all without those breaks. Not better or worse, just different.
I didn't catch the webisodes. A good friend of mine and her daughter binge watched Lost again about two years ago. Although I was a die hard fan, I don't think I want to watch the series again. Not having to deal with ads is a wonderful thing. Saves time too.

Kings (A modern day, alternate-reality drama about a hero who rises to become the King of his nation, based on the biblical story of King David)
Kings.jpg
It was really interesting and only ran for a single season.

Back