When you've not seen actors for a long time.. sometimes it's a surprise

hollydolly

SF VIP
I know we all age, but when you haven't seen them for a while, it's often a surprise to realise they've got older..

I never guessed this was Pierce Brosnan....ex 007...Golden Eye, Die another day etc.. he's 70...

Then... and Today !

84095919-13350829-image-a-48_1714067651857.jpg
84094495-13350829-image-a-35_1714065422977.jpg
84094423-13350829-image-m-47_1714067643311.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, it can be quite a shock! It's hard for me to see my favorites aging and failing. He is not a favorite but one of the pictures you posted of Clint Eastwood in another thread was heartbreaking. Richard Gere and Don Johnson still look good, if those are recent pictures. I remember the first time I saw George Clooney. He had a bit part on Who's The Boss I think it was. Didn't know he'd become so mega famous.

We all get older; that's no surprise. 🙄

There's nothing shocking about this man. I'd recognize him anywhere.

Sure, there's a few miles on him, just like the rest of us, but Don Johnson's holding up rather well. 👍👍
Don Johnson — Pics Of The Actor - Hollywood Life
Don Johnson - Movies, Bio and Lists on MUBI
He’s always been my favorite:)). When I lived in Wichita we used to joke saying we should hang out in the bar his mom owned because maybe he would come to visit 🤣.

He’s always been my favorite:)). When I lived in Wichita we used to joke saying we should hang out in the bar his mom owned because maybe he would come to visit 🤣.
Did you know he could sing and released an album? I never knew that and I was a staunch Miami Vice fan. A FB friend sent me this YT video and I was shocked and impressed!

Last edited:
Did you know he could sing and released an album? I never knew that and I was a staunch Miami Vice fan. A FB friend sent me this YT video and I was shocked and impressed!

Yes, I knew he could sing, and so did Barbra Streisand! 😉

His album Heartbeat came out in 1986, and his single of the same name reached spot number five on the Billboard Hot 100 Chart.

Here's a duet with his then girlfriend Streisand from her 1988 album 'Till I Loved You'. It reached number 16 in the UK charts, 25 in the USA, and 22 in Spain.

Back