Would you rather lose all of your money and valuables or all your family photos?

I have photos of my wife around, but other than that, none of my own "family". Never been a picture person. These days, with Smartphones, people have hundreds of pictures and video clips, but back in the day, it was very different. I'm not a sentimental kind of person.

I have photos of my wife around, but other than that, none of my own "family". Never been a picture person. These days, with Smartphones, people have hundreds of pictures and video clips, but back in the day, it was very different. I'm not a sentimental kind of person.
Same with me. Not a photo person. I do dislike when people want me to look at their family photos.
I share my nature photos here and two other sites but not anywhere else.

All my family photos, because technically I can't really "lose" them. The important ones are backed up in my Google photos app, on my external hard drives and some are featured in the family group I manage on Facebook. Being without sufficient assets is not a position seniors should be in if they can help it, especially in this day and age.

Back