You Have The Right To Remember Carmen Miranda!

I remember Miranda Rights. To this day, she is mentioned on a lot of crime and lawyer shows, for whatever reason.

“You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you.

I remember Miranda Rights. To this day, she is mentioned on a lot of crime and lawyer shows, for whatever reason.

“You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you.
Yeah, the title of this thread is a spin on that. Glad you were able to pick up on that.
music-american_idol-sings-singer-sang-auditions-ggm100206_low.jpg

Post #11

Last edited:

Constitutional protections. Brings a sense of legal reality even on TV.

Back