YouTube one of the most useful apps we have as seniors!

I had a 30 year old washing machine, but it wouldn't work because the lid switch wore out. Nobody stocks 30 year old washing machine parts. A guy on YouTube showed me a work around-it lasted another two years.

I like that sort of thing. It is there when you need it. When I need help with my graphics program someone always steps forward on YouTube.

I love youtube for learning painting, drawing, paper quilling, quilting, sewing, crochet, anything! Also if we don't know how to fix something or how something works at home, we look it up on YT. And to find out anything on traveling to anywhere, youtube is so wonderful and so many people do reviews on everywhere and anything. Also I have gotten into ASMR
autonomous sensory meridian response

ASMR stands for autonomous sensory meridian response; a term used to describe a tingling, static-like, or goosebumps sensation in response to specific triggering audio or visual stimuli.

My favourite channel is Moonlight Cottage ASMR with sweet Diane. Highly, highly recommend her channel.

I watch The History Guy every morning with breakfast if he has a new video. He does 4-5 days a week and sometimes an audio podcast. Been using You Tube for information on many subjects for several years. Car repair, computer repair, and info on my solar panels and solar batteries. Getting frustrated a little with their commercials. I will not pay $14. a month to end the commercials. I pay for Apple TV and that is only $10.

I like YouTube very much and I watch it daily. I enjoy a variety of channels on there: Travel, animals, exercise, health, diet, and news mainly.
My husband uses it for fixing things, computer problems, living off the grid videos, and farming videos.

This young man did not take over his father's business. When he was much younger, his father wanted him to work for the postal service as a life time career. Andrew did deliver mail for eight years.
I watch his videos, as millions of others do, which inspires me to get things DONE!!!! I do not have any vehicle knowledge..its just his energy!!

Love his shipping container Castle!!!!

Put his name in the search~. Andrew Camarata

Love Youtube! I subscribe to several quilting channels and whenever my late hubby needed info on anything, that's the first place we'd look. Hope they don't start charging for it.
Google is working on that.

It's a shame but they want to create a tier system where you'll get free access to useless crap and maybe kid's channels, but pay a high premium for quality entertainment videos, and get educational videos, self-help, medical, crafts, world news, etc. at various pay levels.

This would probly eliminate ads, but the downside would be that only YouTube creators whose videos qualify for a tier would be able to earn money. A lot of creators are already leaving YouTube. Hopefully, Google is realizing they could be shooting themselves in the foot.

Back