13 dead as Gunman opens fire at a Russian school

hollydolly

SF VIP
At least 13 people - including seven children - have been killed during a shooting at a school in the Russian city of Izhevsk...roughly 600 miles from Moscow

The Russian Investigative Committee said the victims included seven children, two teachers and two security guards and were killed by a gunman wearing a balaclava.

Another 14 children were among 21 people injured, according to officials.

Russian state-owned news agency TASS reported 13 people had died.

The agency quoted investigators as saying the attacker had been armed with two pistols and a large supply of ammunition.

Officials said the attacker was dressed all in black, with a red swastika in a circle drawn on his shirt.

The Udmurtia branch of the interior ministry said the body of the gunman was discovered by police at the scene.

62801011-11250065-image-a-34_1664183092060.jpg

Very sad. And WT serious F? Wasn't Putin's excuse to invade Ukraine was something about Nazis? What a nightmare.

Apparently, some guy in my town was arrested planning a shooting. I don't know how it was tipped. If he put something on social media or said something to someone. I'm glad he's arrested. According to an article he also hit a police officer while being interviewed in custody. Hope that adds to his prison time.

Pictures have emerged of a Russian gunman who killed at least 15 – including 11 children – in a school shooting rampage apparently inspired by the Columbine massacre.

Terrified pupils jumped from windows and cowered in their classrooms as Artyom Kazantsev stalked the corridors of No. 88 school in Izhevsk - the capital of Russia's Udmurt Republic roughly 600 miles east of Moscow.

The slaughter only came to an end when the 34-year-old – dressed in black and wearing a swastika t-shirt - turned his gun on himself in a classroom.

62810839-11250065-image-a-1_1664203543499.jpg

62801013-11250065-image-a-32_1664183044477.jpg

62803087-11250065-image-a-64_1664189776726.jpg
ammunition with the word for Hate painted across them..
Cops later found him to be carrying key chains paying tribute to Columbine shooters Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, who staged an infamous school shooting in Colorado, USA, in 1999.

One chain displayed the words 'Eric' and 'Dylan', while the other one read 'Columbine'.

Kazantsev, a former pupil of No. 88 school, had also scrawled the word 'hate' on some of the ammo magazines he used.

Russian President Vladimir Putin denounced the shooting as an 'inhuman terrorist attack'.

But a message thought to have been written by the attacker reposted to the Telegram messaging app read: 'What happened is not a terrorist attack.

'As the only reason for what happened, I ask you to cite hatred. I am not a member of any extremist organisations, I have no political demands.'

This is another very, very sad atrocity. If this keeps up all over the world the human race may wipe itself out. Who the heck would want to be like the Columbine shooters.....ridiculous bs.

This is another very, very sad atrocity. If this keeps up all over the world the human race may wipe itself out. Who the heck would want to be like the Columbine shooters.....ridiculous bs.
Something you said there reminded me of something.. I wouldn't know if it's relevant to this case as I hadn't even heard about it before this forum, but I knew a few individuals (different ages, different locations, both genders) who took the approach that they didn't have what it took to be "good" and/or "normal" so they went out of their way to be as "bad" and/or "abnormal" as they could possibly be..
It was weird and creepy to say the least.

If I can direct this to @Shalimar , do you have an opinion on this (as a counselor)?

Something you said there reminded me of something.. I wouldn't know if it's relevant to this case as I hadn't even heard about it before this forum, but I knew a few individuals (different ages, different locations, both genders) who took the approach that they didn't have what it took to be "good" and/or "normal" so they went out of their way to be as "bad" and/or "abnormal" as they could possibly be..
It was weird and creepy to say the least.
This has been happening for a very long time.. if they cant be famous then some people are determinded to become Infamous!! Anything that will make their name reach the history books.. and of course further to that, there's those who are just downright evil.. and or psychopathic

Back