2019 How is The Weather Where You Live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's dark of course, but for the first time in a week we've had no rain today.. can hardly believe it's stopped...a whole week of rain !! *sheesh*

Back to warm, but not hot like summer weather.

61 this morning at dawn, and now it's 82 at 1pm.

Absolutely gorgeous today...cool in the morning, sunny and high in the low 70's.
We are touring a fellow garden club couples' house, greenhouse and acreage so it should be perfect!

Finally some nice fall like temperatures.

The high was 75 today. Right now it's 70. It's expected to drop to 50 by morning.

70's in the day and 50's at night is perfect to me.

Screenshot-2019-10-23-at-4-12-48-AM.png

48 degrees this morning. That's the lowest it's been all season.

The high is expected to reach 74 this afternoon.

Edit: Dropped to 47 at 7am.

Last edited:
Our mild Fall weather is about to end. It looks like we're going to have an early Winter blast starting today, and lasting for the next several....with daytime highs in the 40's, and freezing temps overnight. We're going to do some shopping today, then I'll fire up the outdoor wood furnace tomorrow and plan on using it for the bulk of the next few weeks/months.

It was low 70s today and beautiful. Supposed to rain ...a real "toad choker" tomorrow, so cotton pickers are still out tonight picking with lights. Saw lots like this pic coming home tonight. Multiple pickers in the same field trying to get the crop in before the torrential rains damage the bolls.

fq3e8q25rnvz.jpg

It's been the wettest week I can remember in a very long time, and this morning altho' dry at the moment, is forecast for more rain, as is the week ahead... *sigh*... :( ☔...temps are around 60 deg f... and our clocks go back this weekend , meaning it will get dark at around 4.50pm starting Monday ..

It’s 4 degrees here at the current moment but we have had plenty of nights where it’s gone below zero and had a layer of frost. Luckily my last plant is in the greenhouse. It’s quite nippy but expected for this time of year. I’m hungry all the time and feel like a bear going into hibernation mode. 😝

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back