2020 - How's The Weather By You?

Yet another perfect day in Paradise

Today-28°C
Tonight-14°C
Now-19.2°C

Mostly sunny morning. Slight chance of a shower during this afternoon and early evening. The chance of a thunderstorm with little or no rainfall during this afternoon and early evening. Winds E/SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. Daytime maximum temperatures 23 to 31.

Forecast for around 37c today however I’m not far from a beach and we tend to be cooler due to getting a bit of a sea breeze , compared to the inland town 20km away where they record / weather / temps .
We have the possibly of a thunder storm forecast for latter as it’s going to be cooler tomorrow

Still very warm here today. I took Henry (my dog) with me to pick up dog food from Petsmart and I had to run the car AC on the way. For some reason Henry thinks it is a great adventure to go do curbside pickup. He gets very excited when the person puts stuff in the trunk. He's (Henry, not the pickup guy) very good in the car.

It's another beautiful day in Paradise

This morning-14°C
Today-30°C
Now-14.3°C

Partly cloudy. The chance of a thunderstorm during this afternoon and evening. Winds NW 25 to 35 km/h becoming light in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures around 30.

It is snowing .. and it looks very magical. I'm sure the salt trucks and ploughs will be clearing the roads soon.

Isn't it funny how some Seniors aren't bothered at all, living in a winter/snow area, while other Seniors absolutely won't. But, then again, "snowbirds" have got much more money than we do.

I love the 4 distinct seasons. When I lived in Australia, I missed that, and especially the snow!

When we decided, after 10 1/2 years living in northeastern Florida, to return to Colorado, the people we knew in Florida thought we were crazy. Many of them didn't even know where Colorado was!

Hearing Bing Crosby sing "White Christmas", while living in Florida, was really weird. Anyway, being back here is fine with us, even with the winter season we get. Before moving to Florida, we'd already lived in Colorado for 5 1/2 years and knew what winter was like. Both of us grew up in snow areas anyway, that being in Michigan and Indiana.

It's raining, so glad I got the clothes washed and dried yesterday.

This morning-18°C
Today-23°C
Now-18.3°C

Cloudy. Very high chance of showers, becoming less likely this evening. A thunderstorm likely during the morning and afternoon, possibly severe. Winds W/NW 25 to 40 km/h turning S/SW 15 to 25 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures in the low to mid 20s.

Fall is here..
Screenshot-2020-11-23-at-5-12-46-AM.png

Back