2022 - How's the Weather Where You Are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been darned cold lately but last night it started warming up, and today it continues and right now at almost 10:30 PM it is 28 F !

A bit of snow overnight. Temps in the 20’s. Contrast that with two days ago. Sunny and temps in the 70’s.

Welcome to Nashville. 😒

Also just as an aside, it was 75 degrees on Christmas Day, a record breaker for that day in Nashville.

-11Celsius. First time this winter that I will wear my parka. Thankful that the sun is shining today, with clear blue skies. It has been very gray lately.

2022 is starting off quite cold here in MO. At least the snowfall has been minimal. But, then, that is pretty much average for this time of year, and it is usually mid/late March before we can put the heavy coats up. I'm just happy if we don't get any heavy snowstorms.

Cold here. Wind-chill currently about 12f going down to 0-10f wind-chill tonight. Current temp at 26f. Snow 3-6 inches predicted for tonight and tomorrow.

A week ago it was in the high 50's & low 60s. Today's high was 12F Tomorrow morning down to -16F To much of a change for this body.

Readings from my maximum and minimum thermometers (indoor and outdoor) for 2021 at my old house.

outdoor: max 89F (32C), min 6F (-14C)
indoor: max 87F (31C), min 57F (14C)

Will be interesting to see how much they change at my new house this year, especially the indoor.

For once the local 'weather TV experts' got the 'lake effect snowstorm' forecast right.
In Cheektowaga{burb of Buffalo}, where the weather station/airport is located they got a new record total of snow 14.5 inch.I live 20 minutes away, in the city where I live we got around 8 inches. It all depends where the snow band goes. Yesterday afternoon,a friend of mine who lives south of Buffalo in Orchard Park told me they didn't have any snow,I'm sure the got some last night
Today is a better day,no wind, temp is 21 I noticed most of sidewalks are shoveled which helps alot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back